Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Silly post.
    The only OP classes are healers. And even them die often.

troll
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeforums View Post
    balance
    theres a druid on my server (his name is Ircookie i think) hes balance and he never lose to anyone, not even affli locks, witch is balance druids biggest counter. So its stupid to say locks are op just cuz they counter you.

anyway i dont know alot about druids but ive had a few duels with him. he starts in stealth and then he use cyclone. he kills my pet while chain cycloning me and rooting me after that so he can kill pet while im out fo range. run behind pillars and heal youself. use starfall when you are immune to fear after DR and try to get close to him during starfall. if the lock uses howl then summon the treants. if you got the skills its no problem at all. l2p will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by icecreamtruck View Post
    theres a druid on my server (his name is Ircookie i think) hes balance and he never lose to anyone, not even affli locks, witch is balance druids biggest counter. So its stupid to say locks are op just cuz they counter you.

anyway i dont know alot about druids but ive had a few duels with him. he starts in stealth and then he use cyclone. he kills my pet while chain cycloning me and rooting me after that so he can kill pet while im out fo range. run behind pillars and heal youself. use starfall when you are immune to fear after DR and try to get close to him during starfall. if the lock uses howl then summon the treants. if you got the skills its no problem at all. l2p will fix it.
    ty i will try this does not seem hard atleast somenoe on here is not a annouying noob giving dum answers.

Your an idiot
    The irony...
    Quote Originally Posted by Margrim
    "Heroism sounds like an old lady picking flowers
    Bloodlust sounds like Freddy Krueger dualwielding Gnomes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Demichelis View Post
    Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one. Art thou enraged?

10+ Year Old Account
    what is this I dont even...

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Because starfall is balanced.

Especially vs pet classes.

Oh wait.

Also,

if the lock uses howl then summon the treants. if you got the skills its no problem at all. l2p will fix it.
    You want your treants to be feared?

Pro-tip: never get into close combat with a warlock, nuke him from a distance, keep him at a distance, cyclone is win.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Uh, did you ever try to...maybe....reroll to a warlock?
    This account is considered as inactive as of 9th feb. 2011. I am now Gorgash from now on.

Deleted
    Bad Troll. Locked