Hybird specc for pvp

Greetings.

SO an idea flashed in my head yesterday to make a hybird since i was bored with afflic and destro ( i wanted to try something new for once)

Anyway the core of specc is Damage reduction (aka tank damage or out last what ever you wanna call it) and so far its working really well Iv beaten rogues( You may struggle abit) mage's ,warriors destro warlocks, this specc isn't valuable in arena pvp it was designed to beat Dps classes and outlast the fight (duels Battle grounds...etc) im runing around with full wrathfull gear with 34k Hp and 1350ish resilience (any warlock can get the amount of resilience )

Moving on to the specc:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...31341000000000

Now here's the thing you don't have chaos bolt or shadow fury Those are the con of the specc
    But it makes it up with The damage reduction, your pretty much uncritble. ( after whispers i got from dueling the players above Keep in mind they are geared from top to bottom) Basically arcane mages can't blow you up in 10 seconds.

The glyphs that im using are Conflagrate ,Felhunter and Soul link ( you can choose to put shadowflame if you like)

I encourage all the warlocks (specially gnomes) to try the specc.

Thanks for reading !
    Last edited by doomhammers; 2010-09-05 at 10:34 AM.

I used that spec on the PTR with meta gem that reduces spell dmg taken by 2%, felhunter out and Nether prot proc... Full relentless ele shaman critted me for 1800 with Lava burst. was hilarious