Poll: Skoll Model!

Shaman Ghost Wolf...

Should be renamed Spirit Wolf, and be given the same model as Skoll!
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35189#screenshots:id=143369

Agreed?

maybe to the name, no to the model im not a huntard pet

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstryker View Post
    maybe to the name, no to the model im not a huntard pet
    hunters can tame azeroth wolves as well. considering skoll is bm hunter only and damn rare, as a shaman you are more likely looking like a "huntard pet" when using your normal gw form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That would be a fitting class mount, I think.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with the name change, but not necessarily the model despite the fact it would be badass.

Id rather Blizzard modeled Ghost Wolf depending on the race, sort of like druid forms. (Since I know Draenei ones would look totally stupid so I can /laugh at them )
    Last edited by Direfen; 2010-09-04 at 01:18 PM.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

I despise that model... The lightning and stuff is pretty cool but its just the shape of the wolf and the animations that go with it i much prefer the regular ghost wolf

I would like ghost wolf look like feral spirit, believe me very often in WG i have been in situation in witch i used feral spirit turn in to ghost form and a mage or a hunter... was trying to kill a spirit... bigger confusion would be awesome ;p
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

I'd rather have them to design a new, unique model with various skins appliable through minor glyphs. It's enough having copied healing animations.
    "It's a hard climb up
    and an easy fall back down
    WF is sex leg" - Shockrates on Enhancement PvP
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    I would like ghost wolf look like feral spirit, believe me very often in WG i have been in situation in witch i used feral spirit turn in to ghost form and a mage or a hunter... was trying to kill a spirit... bigger confusion would be awesome ;p
    shorta like mages mirror image lol

anyway, see no point in changing an abilities name that lasted for 6 years and points no problem. the optik deserves a fresh new look, but i dont like northrend wolves look... they look not noble or something. while shaman races tend to be savage, shamanism normally reveres the noble animal spirits.

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/dire...lightblue.html with something like skolls dark, lighnting sparking fur? more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

New name, please?

I could carless about the design. What they are doing now is just fine. Minor glyphs pl0x
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

i dont want to me called a skoll as a shaman...

but i really want a new model for ghost wolf period. tired of this vanilla model.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

The ghost wolf need a new unique model. Druids got new models for cat and bear why not shamans?

Deleted
    i like how ghost wolf looks(much better than travel form tbh).
    you should put a 3rd option on ur poll tho - something in the lines of "i don't really care"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell fcking NO!

No, I just want other ghost wolf skins as well. Currently we have classical tan and now arctic white. I wouldn't mind seeing grey and black become available as well. If I see a "Glyph of the Black Wolf" I'll snatch it up quick, as a black wolf makes the most sense to me for a troll shaman, which is what I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the Worg model for WotLK but not an exact copy of Skoll, that's just be stupid. A white transluscent Northrend Worg would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezeji View Post
    The ghost wolf need a new unique model. Druids got new models for cat and bear why not shamans?
    However we did not get new models for travel form, the equivalent of ghost wolf for druid.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

Deleted
    I'd much prefer they change it all together.
    Name the spell spirit animal, Give race specific animals e.g. troll:snake, orc:wolf, draenei:Lion, etc.