10+ Year Old Account

The Thandol Span

Shouldn't this have been destroyed, or whats left of it by the Cataclysm? Seriously, I hate the Thandol Span
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Deleted
    It has to stay or its abit hard to get into wetlands :P

Deleted
    It's the same. We stop the Dark Iron of trying blowing it up, again (there is a reference to the comics on the event).

I love the Thandol Span. Magnificant architecture

Thandol Span needs moar attention IMO

They should rebuild it instead, would be a very important point to have fully functional if the Alliance wants to retake lordaereon or if Forsaken wants to invade south.

Quote Originally Posted by Seekzor View Post
    They should rebuild it instead, would be a very important point to have fully functional if the Alliance wants to retake lordaereon or if Forsaken wants to invade south.
    Not really. Clearly the Alliance would attack by boat. Look at Theramore or the new keep in Twighlight.

I did enjoy that the OP decided to make a topic about hating an inanimate object though.

You know, hating an inanimate object, and a fictional one at that, isn't really a very healthy thing to do.

Anyways, the Thandol span was probably built to survive most minor or moderate earthquakes, and it's possible that this particular area was never hit by anything the span couldn't handle.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Dwarf craftsmanship is very resilient.

I hope the Alliance rebuilds it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope the Forsaken rebuild it

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather see Thoradin's wall repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I hope the Forsaken rebuild it
    While I could care less about the ever-moronic faction e-peen struggles...but do the Forsaken really need to own 80% of Lordaeron? It's bad enough that their plot armor allows them to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
    While I could care less about the ever-moronic faction e-peen struggles...but do the Forsaken really need to own 80% of Lordaeron? It's bad enough that their plot armor allows them to do so.
    It almost seems like there's no more war in Lordaeron other than with the worgen. It's no fun when everything is strictly controlled by the Forsaken.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball2452 View Post
    Not really. Clearly the Alliance would attack by boat. Look at Theramore or the new keep in Twighlight.

I did enjoy that the OP decided to make a topic about hating an inanimate object though.
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to the need to have trade access to and from Lordaeron if they were to retake parts of it. Not everything can be easily and cheaply shipped, it is good to have both options form an economic stand point.

I'm not sure why the OP hates it though. Is it just because it is ugly? If so I agree it could use some attention to make it more the iconic object that it is meant to be. At the moment it looks more like the lackluster human architecture than the magnificent dwarven architecture it is meant to be.

Either way if it isn't just because its ugly... then random hatred of inanimate objects?

Although the OP may get his wish if the Forsaken take all of Lordaeron and wish to cut their offensive off and leave it at that.
    Last edited by Stevenmr; 2010-09-07 at 05:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    While I could care less about the ever-moronic faction e-peen struggles...but do the Forsaken really need to own 80% of Lordaeron?
    Yup. Just because there's nothing else to do since LK is dead, really. Need something to keep them occupied, y'know
    It's bad enough that their plot armor allows them to do so.
    Oooooooh, "plot aaarmor". Lemme guess, if not for that "plot armor", then Alliance, Horde, Argent Crusade, and Titans themselves would crush the Forsaken because you dislike them?

From what I understand, Lordaeron belongs to kingdom of Lordaeron (albeit undead kingdom), so yes, they will try it to get it back (same for the people that survived the third war, except they lose or join the forsaken, ha!). Seems logical, except going after the worgen, they wanted to show garrosh they where part of the horde (wrath gate grudges).

They should rebuilt it but then have the opposite side break and collapse.