Fraps quality help

Recently i started recording with Fraps and i edit and render with sony vagas pro 9.
    I have a pretty decent machine yet my movies come out very Low quality I have a 1920x1080 resolution, I've watched many videos on how to get the best quality on Youtube I do understand Youtube dose down grade the videos from the vinal project. I'm just wondering if there is something that i could to fix my videos quality

PC- specs

System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model: GA-770T-USB3
    BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 4094MB RAM
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 9800 GT
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    LINK TO VIDEO TO SEE QUALITY- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUI6FQk_VJI
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

What settings you used when capping/editing?

Basically you want to capture full size in fraps, with fps locked to something sane (24fps is the same bluray discs use) and game sync locked to the capture.

Make sure in Vegas the project is set to 1920x1080 24fps (if that was the fps you used to cap) and progressive frames is very important.

When you save in Vegas, use only MainConcept or Sony AVC codecs, and at 5k bitrate or higher.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.