Cataclysm Dungeon XP

Was wondering if anyone in beta has been keeping a list of how much XP you gain in the following dungeons?

Vortex Pinnacle -
    Stonecore -
    Abyssal Maw -
    Throne of the Tides -
    Blackrock Caverns -
    Grim Batol -
    Lost City of Tol'vir -
    Halls of Origination -

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

1 level per Dungeon, so if you do 5 dungeons you will be 85

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chareoss View Post
    1 level per Dungeon, so if you do 5 dungeons you will be 85
    I smell troll. :<

Though, this question is quite interesting, at least to see how profitable it would be to get yourself a tank/healer duo and just spam dungeons and do the quests at 85 to get the experience as gold rewarded and not have to bother with the overrun questing areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    Though, this question is quite interesting, at least to see how profitable it would be to get yourself a tank/healer duo and just spam dungeons and do the quests at 85 to get the experience as gold rewarded and not have to bother with the overrun questing areas.
    My thought exactly. I'm resto druid and will be leveling with 2 RL friends of mine; prot warrior and rogue. We're probably gonna be questing while constantly queuing for dungeons. Anyone knows if normal dungeons will give Justice Points? I'm already capped so I would purchase a ilevel 346 item (heroic blue level) right after launch then gather JPs while leveling from randoms. Another question: can you even spend JPs on those items if you're not 85?

Quote Originally Posted by Steeveholt View Post
    Another question: can you even spend JPs on those items if you're not 85?
    You cannot use the points before you are 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Lixion View Post
    Damn it! Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeveholt View Post
    My thought exactly. I'm resto druid and will be leveling with 2 RL friends of mine; prot warrior and rogue. We're probably gonna be questing while constantly queuing for dungeons. Anyone knows if normal dungeons will give Justice Points? I'm already capped so I would purchase a ilevel 346 item (heroic blue level) right after launch then gather JPs while leveling from randoms. Another question: can you even spend JPs on those items if you're not 85?
    They didn't have the system fully implemented when I was running a toon through the dungeons leveling, but I imagine it will work like it does for 70-80 normal dungeons. The first time you queue up you get Valor points after that it's just gold / xp. Here's a screenshot of what your first random will get you each day. Tomorrow if I'm not too tired I'll log onto the toon and do a random and see what the second gives (just don't hold me to it).

For those that don't want to click you get the following:

Justice Points: 70
    Gold: 18g 80s
    Experience: 104100

---------- Post added 2010-11-15 at 12:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lixion View Post
    Yup -- This would be correct. Just attempted it on beta about 2 minutes ago with a level 80 priest who had about 3k JP. Attempted to purchase a 2200 piece and got the message "You must be level 85 to purchase this item."
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2010-11-15 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Added what was in picture

Only instance I know the xp of atm is BRC, which takes about 20 min with a good group. It gives you around 325k xp from mobs, 50/100k xp bonus for being random dungeon, and another350k xp from quests inside the first time you run it.

Quote Originally Posted by chareoss View Post
    1 level per dungeon, so if you do 5 dungeons you will be 85
    curse your signature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naforce View Post
    Only instance I know the xp of atm is BRC, which takes about 20 min with a good group. It gives you around 325k xp from mobs, 50/100k xp bonus for being random dungeon, and another350k xp from quests inside the first time you run it.
    Sounds like hmm, alot. I guess i could find it somewhere else but how much xp do you need from 80-81 and so on? sounds like we will be leveling pretty damn fast though.

If you were to do dungeon after dungeon on the launch of cataclysm.... do you still need to find the instance in the world before you use the dungeon finder tool? Or can you queue for all 80-82 level dungeons right when you log in?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Naforce View Post
    What would the fastest way be, to skip bosses and kill trash only, or kill bosses too? Is it much CC needed? We are 5 friends who are gonna lvl through instances, none of us have been on beta though.

Deleted
    I am sure that Athene already has made a spreadsheet and planned his way to "first lvl 85" :-D

.. Lets see if he gets banned this time, hehe!