Goblin Intro Video

First of all, there might be a couple threads about this already, Im new to the site, so if there are, I apologize in advance....

That being said, I have seen all 6 alliance race intro's, and 5 of the Horde, but can't seem to find Goblin anywhere. Ive read that There isnt one yet, but I figured why not ask, just in case someone has found it.....wishful thinking.
    Complete and Total Fail

You should of put a ? in the title cause i was hoping this was a post showing it.

Goddamn misleading thread titles

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread title disappoints me
    and i don't think the gob one is done

Yea, didn't think that one through....
    Complete and Total Fail

well since this seems like as good as place as any *SPOILER!*

Does anyone know if there is going to be a video between when you escape the first area to when your ship wrecked? i watch a video of someone playing it and it just seems kinda weird, its like "i'm on a boat *loading screen* and now i'm almost dead...wtf?"?

yeah think goblins are still disabled on the beta atm, probably are working out the kinks on the video and other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflstomper View Post
    wishful thinking.
    ...says it all.

Quite a fitting sig for all people who were expecting the goblin vid here though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

damnit guy... why you tryin' tuh play me like a foo?

Quote Originally Posted by Athinah View Post
    well since this seems like as good as place as any *SPOILER!*

Does anyone know if there is going to be a video between when you escape the first area to when your ship wrecked? i watch a video of someone playing it and it just seems kinda weird, its like "i'm on a boat *loading screen* and now i'm almost dead...wtf?"?
    There will be a video for the goblin shipwrecking, as well as a video for Worgen players showing when they're first infected with the Curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    There will be a video for the goblin shipwrecking, as well as a video for Worgen players showing when they're first infected with the Curse.
    omg thats awesome! i was hoping but didn't think that would happen.

Goblins aren't disabled on the beta currently, but the bug prevents you from getting past level 4. There is no intro yet, you just "appear" in the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonky View Post
    Goblins aren't disabled on the beta currently, but the bug prevents you from getting past level 4. There is no intro yet, you just "appear" in the zone.
    Cool. At least thats some confirmation either way...

Thanks
    Complete and Total Fail

Wrath of the lich king was released on nov.13 2008 a tuesday the patch before it was released on oct.14 2008 a tuesday im not saying it isnt comeing out in nov.but if it does they will have a ton of work to do and have the ptr up and running for that patch 6 to 8 weeks before it goes live. that is how it worked on WotLK.both dates can be found on wowwiki...im too new to post links :P

Wrong. WotLK was released on Thursday. It has been mentioned multiple times that 11/13/08 was a Thursday. If you don't think so pull up the calendar on your computer and go back to that date.

World of Warcraft 11/23/04 (Tuesday)
    Burning Crusade 1/16/07 (Tuesday)
    Wrath of the Lich King 11/13/08 (Thursday)