10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    That makes sense...
    It would if you had the time to read the whole Draenei appreciation thread, all the Rhonin diaries threads and many more. No in fact forget the rhonin ones, the draenei appreciation thread would explain it okey, but i doubt you would want to read like 8k posts

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    It would if you had the time to read the whole Draenei appreciation thread, all the Rhonin diaries threads and many more. No in fact forget the rhonin ones, the draenei appreciation thread would explain it okey, but i doubt you would want to read like 8k posts
    Indeed, I had read a bit of it, but never posted, and hadn't read all of it. As much as I appreciate Draenei, I think there is just too much spam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, I had read a bit of it, but never posted, and hadn't read all of it. As much as I appreciate Draenei, I think there is just too much spam.
    Indeed its a lot of spam and off topic chat, but it was fun as long as it lasted

also Demon hunter, i miss being able to turn into a demon and WTFPWN all enemy forces.. with support of Starfall and Tranquility.
    Last edited by trulte; 2010-10-13 at 01:15 PM.

I remember everyone used to say Demon Hunters were going to be a new Hero Class, when they first announced Death Knights. Strange thought...

Time for someone's Orc DeathKnight. Dwinbotp from Deviant Art, very nicely done!
    http://dwinbotp.deviantart.com/art/W...by:One558&qo=3
    Though the Right arm looks a little off, the elbow being upside down =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember everyone used to say Demon Hunters were going to be a new Hero Class, when they first announced Death Knights. Strange thought...

Time for someone's Orc DeathKnight. Dwinbotp from Deviant Art, very nicely done!
    http://dwinbotp.deviantart.com/art/W...by:One558&qo=3
    Though the Right arm looks a little off, the elbow being upside down =P
    Nice

and i think a demon hunter hero class can not be done now with warlocks having their coolest ability, not that i'm complaining as i'm a warlock anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    might have been posted before but...

*image*
    http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs26/f/20...y_AntiMage.jpg

big image gonna link url cba to thumbnail
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Nice

and i think a demon hunter hero class can not be done now with warlocks having their coolest ability, not that i'm complaining as i'm a warlock anyway
    they should make demo loks be able to choose to become more meelee and be a de facto demon hunter...

discipline priests should also be able to become meelee and be monks...

it's possible to do it with the new "choose your destiny" talent trees...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    they should make demo loks be able to choose to become more meelee and be a de facto demon hunter...

discipline priests should also be able to become meelee and be monks...

it's possible to do it with the new "choose your destiny" talent trees...
    My dream as a warlock is to become a tank one day, but with cata coming that wont be possible

My dream as a warlock is to become a tank one day, but with cata coming that wont be possible
    well... we have illidan's 4th stage XD
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    well... we have illidan's 4th stage XD
    I never have or probably will be a very serious raider, barely got time as it is to play normal dungeons and stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Some great ones at jasonchanart.com/gallery.htm
    Not mine of course
    Also found these a while ago (curse my lurking but not posting, you'll have to copy+paste the URLs)
    i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/cohoare/Portrait_of_a_Bloodelf_by_Dahlieka.jpg
    i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/cohoare/Gnome_vs__Orc_2_by_JKLind.jpg
    Again neither of them mine, just liked them

oh, and since I'm posting, I used model viewer to make a gif anim of the female goblin /roar emote, made me lol
    i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/cohoare/goblinroar.gif
    that bloodelf portrait looks great! very beautiful.

and nice animation

Quote Originally Posted by emilem View Post
    And aww, the only race missing @ jasonchanart are Draenei
    yeah evil artist!

Yeah you thought so, but i'm actually a hybrid warlock panda evil leading scientist of the SOCUTE project
    oh yeah regarding that, Mortis showed a seemingly natural interest in labs and "meticulous genetic manipulation". he may be useful for our cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeuwke View Post
    Read the whole thread and this made me post. Brilliant, just... brilliant. I love it.
    welcome^^
    and yes, it's really sad :/

Indeed its a lot of spam and off topic chat, but it was fun as long as it lasted
    yes *sniff*

i still think/hope for the demon hunter hero class in the argus expansion.
    imagine retaking argus as a draenei demon hunter!!
    that would be awesome! *dreams*

10+ Year Old Account
    I never have or probably will be a very serious raider, barely got time as it is to play normal dungeons and stuff
    casual ftw

---------- Post added 2010-10-13 at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    that bloodelf portrait looks great! very beautiful.

and nice animation

yeah evil artist!

oh yeah regarding that, Mortis showed a seemingly natural interest in labs and "meticulous genetic manipulation". he may be useful for our cause.

welcome^^
    and yes, it's really sad :/

yes *sniff*

demon hunters or some pandas as new hero class plox.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    Argus... Draenei ... something?
    I mean, I am a huge Lore van, but know nothing of the Draenei. Scarlet / Defias / Argent / Silver Hand / Ashbringer / whatever are great, Draenei I have no idea, other than what I read in quest text.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    casual ftw

---------- Post added 2010-10-13 at 04:55 PM ----------

demon hunters or some pandas as new hero class plox.
    pandas should be a hero race X3

pandas should be a hero race X3
    Bleh. Boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh. Boring.
    no i would love to be a warlock panda ingame

Argus... Draenei ... something?
    I mean, I am a huge Lore van, but know nothing of the Draenei. Scarlet / Defias / Argent / Silver Hand / Ashbringer / whatever are great, Draenei I have no idea, other than what I read in quest text.
    ok, so I'll tell you for short:

the eredar lived in a planet far away like hell from azeroth called argus about 25000 years ago... they had 3 leaders: archimonde, kil'jaeden and velen... they were very good at tapping on arcane magic...

sargeras (the crazy titan who decided to make an army of demons and break everything his fellow titans made) saw their potencial with all this "we good on arcane, dood" they had and decided to go there like a politician and try convincing them to become demons... they almost managed to do it with all of them, but velen had a vision that shit would happen if they were to do that...

velen tried arguing with his fellow eredar leaders, but they really liked all that immortality + power talk... so velen got people who thinked like him and ran way from argus in a ship made by some spacial made-of-light doods called the naaru... they also taught them about the light and stuff like that... these ran aways called themselves the draenei (which means "the exiled ones") and they kept running away from the legion for 25000 years hopping from planet to planet... the last one they were in they named draenor, though we now know it as the outlands...

so that's it... now you know what argus is X3

no i would love to be a warlock panda ingame
    -.-
    On topic, this song is brilliant.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJfh...416&playnext=3
    Off topic you say? Nonsense! It is art, and it is WoW related because... "Girl like you" could refer to... a Draenei. Or... Maiev! That's it, this is from Naisha's point of view... about Maiev. Makes sort of sense...

---------- Post added 2010-10-13 at 04:11 PM ----------

ok, so I'll tell you for short:

the eredar lived in a planet far away like hell from azeroth called argus about 25000 years ago... they had 3 leaders: archimonde, kil'jaeden and velen... they were very good at tapping on arcane magic...

sargeras (the crazy titan who decided to make an army of demons and break everything his fellow titans made) saw their potencial with all this "we good on arcane, dood" they had and decided to go there like a politician and try convincing them to become demons... they almost managed to do it with all of them, but velen had a vision that shit would happen if they were to do that...

velen tried arguing with his fellow eredar leaders, but they really liked all that immortality + power talk... so velen got people who thinked like him and ran way from argus in a ship made by some spacial made-of-light doods called the naaru... they also taught them about the light and stuff like that... these ran aways called themselves the draenei (which means "the exiled ones") and they kept running away from the legion for 25000 years hopping from planet to planet... the last one they were in they named draenor, though we now know it as the outlands...

so that's it... now you know what argus is X3
    I knew about Archimonde and Sargeras, though not that Velen was such a famous leader with them. Cheers!
    Sargeras wasn't a Titan, he was created by the Titans to be a warrior for Titans >_>
    Oh and I know what the Naaru are =P

10+ Year Old Account
    -.-
    On topic, this song is brilliant.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJfh...416&playnext=3
    Off topic you say? Nonsense! It is art, and it is WoW related because... "Girl like you" could refer to... a Draenei. Or... Maiev! That's it, this is from Naisha's point of view... about Maiev. Makes sort of sense...
    If we are to post songs i will post something that is a little more epic and WoW appropiate even if it does not have any connection to wow in any shape or form its just epic and fun to listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZFHcebMVSE

I knew about Archimonde and Sargeras, though not that Velen was such a famous leader with them. Cheers!
    Sargeras wasn't a Titan, he was created by the Titans to be a warrior for Titans >_>
    Oh and I know what the Naaru are =P
    wrong... sargeras was a vanir titan... he was a very important one tasked with the mission of defeating and throwing into jail all demons...

edit: not to mention his brother is the leader of all titans (and the guy who gave nozdormu his powers over time)...
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-10-13 at 03:19 PM.