10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished a pic I will post later, it is 1:47am here in Australia and my scanner is noisy so I dont want to wake everyone. It is a sketch of an Orc that has just fought a druid in cat form and chopped off its tail and stabbed its head onto the spike on his belt. As I mentioned earlier though I have only started drawing recently so there are mistakes and it is my first time successfully outlining a pic.

I promise it will be up first thing when I wake up, here is some more fan art in the mean time though and so my post wasnt a full waste

NE rogue and NE Hunter:

http://images.mmosite.com/photo/2009...xv1T554Yg6.jpg

Female Draenei (spelling?) mage:
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs42/f/20..._Imagnosis.png

Awesomely detailed Undead Priest:
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs35/f/20...by_jezebel.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Freeride View Post
    Have read all 180 pages over the passed couple of days...
    Reading this thread I feel like I now know most of the main posters personalities and you guys must be the most friendliest people on the internet :P
    Welcome to the Thread! You are our 999999th visitor, Press >Here< To claim your prize! Just enter your credit card details and your address, and you will be rewarded with a yacht!
    Yeah this thread is great, really nice to have new people posting their own Art =>
    Some Cool Pre-Bc fan art
    An amazingly detailed Dwarf Hunter
    A great sketch of a male tauren (which we dont see enough of)
    All very nice finds =O
    Really love that first one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    nah, that's not me... it's probably a like-minded warlock who also thinks demonic power should be used for the sake of children...
    my reaction would be drawing my character hiding the kid you just "killed" while you'd have killed an illusion and blowing your face up with a finger blast X3
    *Slowly removes his hands from in front of his eyes, and peeks out*
    So... after all that discussion, Mortis has allowed the thread to remain alive? Thank God, I was getting ready to pop Bubble / Deterrence / Ice Block depending on who I was playing as =D
    New guy from Australia (I will call you Bambenfie for reasons I will keep to myself) you dodged a bullet / shadowbolt / rain of fiery death there...
    Also Bambenfie, what is your opinion on Austria? It is the best place in the World, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Oh dear...
    What X3?
    Oh God no... not me too... no ='[
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Some more Draeneis because we all love them and envy them for their awsomeness and their tails.
    And uhm....
    The first is brilliant, and the second last is... erm...
    *Coughs*
    Lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    Sup benders, forgot about this thread! Also Lol @Elyaan being banned.
    Something I drew last night, and i'm sure you're all over 12 so you won't take offence.
    And my Devart (yes I hate Devart because it is full of furfags and weeaboos but I have no alternative)
    Also taking requests seeing as I can't think of anything to do D:
    Sup Fry! Leila? Zoidberg?
    Don't laugh at Elyaan, we Brits need to stick together =O
    Looks fantastic, though I do take offence, she has no nipples =[
    I mean, because, the picture is... revealing. Bad you.

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 05:05 PM ----------

an Orc that has just fought a druid in cat form and chopped off its tail and stabbed its head onto the spike on his belt.
    That was all I read. *Blinks*
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-10-15 at 04:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha I know acouple of people whose parents came from Austria and went to school with Arnold Schwarzenegger and they are good people so I am guessing Austria is a cool place. Unfortunately thats where my knowledge of Austria ends .

I promise all my pics wont be violent....it just kinda started with scratches on his arm then got out of hand!

Bed time now! Bye!

Haha I know acouple of people whose parents came from Austria and went to school with Arnold Schwarzenegger and they are good people so I am guessing Austria is a cool place. Unfortunately thats where my knowledge of Austria ends .

I promise all my pics wont be violent....it just kinda started with scratches on his arm then got out of hand!

Bed time now! Bye!
    Night!... Morning for you I guess. Afternoon for me.
    Erm. Bye... should work.

And don't worry violence is fine, just not with children when around Mortis =D

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Night!... Morning for you I guess. Afternoon for me.
    Erm. Bye... should work.

And don't worry violence is fine, just not with children when around Mortis =D
    not with children when I'm not around either >:P
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Erm.. no Mortis of course not... the thought never crossed my mind *innocent grin*

10+ Year Old Account
    *Moans* thats no fun, i mean boring... eehhh nvm

10+ Year Old Account
    BBOOOOONNNEEEESSSTOOOOOORRRMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to say it

and aww on the blood elf dranei one

EDIT: Yay kitties <3
    Last edited by trulte; 2010-10-15 at 04:41 PM.

Aww stop making me miss my cats!
    I got a text today from my sister saying since I have left home my cats have been sitting curled up on my bed whenever they go to sleep =[
    Greystorm I don't particularly care, that version is good, though saying you have the uncensored version is bound to get you 100 shouts for PMs.

sienna's artwork looks so cute X3... hard to believe she also draws some.. weird stuff...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    The same goes for a lot of artist on deviantart... some of them are just... creepy.
    Well... creepy can be good sometimes xD

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Well... creepy can be good sometimes xD
    *Looks at Mortis*
    I guess...

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Imnotseris View Post
    shit shit shit.
    trading in my math&physics grade just to have to drawing hand.
    i mean, im not non-creative, i write lyrics,play drums and bass but fuck, i cant draw, my 5th year old sister can draw better horse than me.
    how to fucking learn?i dont want to take lessons by academic fuckheads sitting next by me telling how to hold pencil etc, i want to learn by my own, just with some tips..
    Welcome to the thread!
    If you want to draw people, I suggest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhNNyoYfP0U
    Mr Mark Crilley.
    Couple of videos on body proportions, then many different things, from hair, clothes, profile faces, etc. Really helpful, and fun to watch. Start drawing along with him. That video I linked you, I tried drawing along with but took ages over it. Don't try to get it perfect, just draw it, and then keep practicing.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnotseris View Post
    shit shit shit.
    trading in my math&physics grade just to have to drawing hand.
    i mean, im not non-creative, i write lyrics,play drums and bass but fuck, i cant draw, my 5th year old sister can draw better horse than me.
    how to fucking learn?i dont want to take lessons by academic fuckheads sitting next by me telling how to hold pencil etc, i want to learn by my own, just with some tips..
    ok, so here come some tips...

for starting try breaking things into their basic shapes, such as cubes or spheres or whatever before trying to draw the real deal... that's because it's much easier to draw basic shapes with perspective than complex stuff... and turning these basic shapes int what you want is also easy...

start your sketches with VERY rough lines (don't force the pencil into the paper though since it'll make it harder to erase it... draw many lines one over the other... try seing which of them are closer of the one you really want and go making more lines over them... the line you really want will be born over time...

start with EASY stuff first... if you try drawing hard stuff you'll fail a LOT and that will just make you give it up... I'd suggest starting with faces since they are the most important part of a character and they aren't that hard to draw...

select a number of artists you like and get lots of reference material from them... if you can't draw something, search for something similar your artist did and try copying it... there's no shame on copying someone's work to train... after you draw lots of different scenes looking at references you'll start feeling the natural way of drawing and won't really need them anymore... of course they'll always be useful...

draw stuff you like since it'll give you some motivation to do it...

never draw children getting hurt or I'll eat your soul...

and draw a lot... the best way to learn how to draw is by drawing...

these are my tips... take them if you want... and believe me, they work X3

I gotta start increasing my drawing skill so cheers for that video.
    =]
    I can't stress how helpful that guy is...

But yeah to all starting guys, just do it rough. I really like the sketchy feel, and trying to perfect something early on is incredibly stressful, and not fun at all.
    Drawing an arm and it looks wonky, or not curved slightly? Don't worry, draw it light, then draw a more accurate line over it. Still not look right? Draw another one till it does. It really helps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, I started out when I was about 10 or 11 and copied stuff from different Mangas
    At the end I could copy it almost perfectly without looking at my own drawing (just focusing on the stuff I wanted to copy), sadly I started spending more time on my computer after that and... yeah it's pretty shitty now :/
    How can you go from being a good drawer to get shitty? xD

you just need to fresh your memories up and then you will soon be back at the same level i hope at least

10+ Year Old Account
    My hand-eye coordination ain't at the same level it used to be :<

It's improved on gaming tho.
    Yay gaming

and :/ on the eye cordination

Also, arn't scaling lines a good help? Like... you draw a box and draw a head/hand/other body parts in that box.
    I never really found that helpful. Tried to make the boxes look perfect, then ended up not using them... And it is just too big a leap from Box - Detail, really just found it boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    I never really found that helpful. Tried to make the boxes look perfect, then ended up not using them... And it is just too big a leap from Box - Detail, really just found it boring.
    I never use scaling lines either.

I just kind of... eyeball it, using muscle memory to recreate the correct proportions for characters I draw often, I suppose.

I guess that's why I'm just an amateur :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    I never use scaling lines either.

I just kind of... eyeball it, using muscle memory to recreate the correct proportions for characters I draw often, I suppose.

I guess that's why I'm just an amateur :P.
    scaling lines are actually for beginners... after you're experienced you won't need them anymore...

*orc with a wolf's head on his...*

Heres the picture I drawn and promised to upload as soon as I got up. I might end up coloring it one day if I get bored and though I know there is alot I could improve on I am not entirely disappointed with it so be nice please

(dont ask why he has no pants....he was supposed to have pants below the belt but I forgot lol)
    the place those teeth are... that seems painfull...