Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    Draenei!
    the guy in the third pic looks strange though o.O
    It's Knaaka... errr... Elementium!

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Correction, He's Waiting...

Hur hur hur

He'll have to wait though, I tried to infiltrate the Exodar.

Sadly it didn't quite go as planned.

I was distracted for just a moment and someone hit me on the head... when I came to, I was lying on the shore of Ashenvale without the armour, but with a newly found headache.

Here's a real nice human female warrior
    For_The_Alliance

And a little something special for our priest lover.. wearing outfits like those it's no wonder they draw aggro so fast. Not going to say anything about the way certain attributes are drawn, looking totally unrealistic.
    Priests

Is that a Troll with a Gnome, aren't Gnomes like a rare delicacy for Trolls?
    Dinner_Time_By_Yaorenwo

Some sibling love Onyxia and Nefarian
    Darkstone_King_By_Breathing
    Last edited by Ant Man; 2010-10-26 at 05:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei Thongs :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Push breast, receive fire?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Jeez these are awesome! it's amazing the skills some people have.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Another one from me, similiar to my first one ^^
    Going to colorize it during the evening

15+ Year Old Account
    Update, added some color during class (original sketch is on the bottom of page 229). will add detail later today/tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I don't know what this me2 is, but about kerrigan... her heels are simmilar to the blades on her back, so I'd say they are more of claws than blades... considering the fact that she didn't have them on SC1, she probably caused that mutation on herself, so her body is fit to use it...
    me2 = Mass Effect 2.
    and what bugs me about the high heels is not so much about the lore and logic ingame, but that many game developers seem to think sexy women need to have them, regardless of how stupid it would be to wear them as soldier, ect.
    and yeah, i know, the developers probably just do it because the customers seem to like it. makes me even more sad though -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Here's a priest for ya
    Blood Elf Priest
    needs archangel animation!^^
    here's a real cute one
    Spectral-Kitten-By-Boros-Szikszai
    cute!

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    I think a have a thing for female human/BE/NE/Draenei priests
    yep, they are awesome

T2 never looked so good, but are those heels she's wearing?
    *cries*

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    It's Knaaka... errr... Elementium!
    omg you're right!
    He'll have to wait though, I tried to infiltrate the Exodar.

Sadly it didn't quite go as planned.

I was distracted for just a moment and someone hit me on the head... when I came to, I was lying on the shore of Ashenvale without the armour, but with a newly found headache.
    strange, i didn't even notice the difference!
    but at least you still got your tabart.

Here's a real nice human female warrior
    For_The_Alliance
    *looks at the boots*
    *cries even more*
    And a little something special for our priest lover.. wearing outfits like those it's no wonder they draw aggro so fast. Not going to say anything about the way certain attributes are drawn, looking totally unrealistic.
    Priests
    has been posted a few pages ago. great pic, but i agree regarding those certain attributes.
    Dinner_Time_By_Yaorenwo
    great picture, i love the atmosphere
    and the draenei in the middle of course!

Thongs also bug me with females in art/games...
    agreed, but at least serious and deep characters like the ones in mass effect 2 don't wear them.

Very nice
    !
    she looks a bit scared though, is that intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerloin View Post
    Update, added some color during class (original sketch is on the bottom of page 229). will add detail later today/tomorrow
    another one with.. interesting clothing^^

*looks at the boots*
    *cries even more*
    Well at least the heels arent too high.

Also is anyone else noticing that a lot of these Northrend pictures with females in them have no thick clothing around their legs?

And some winterfall firewater!

15+ Year Old Account
    another one with.. interesting clothing^^
    Don't worry, not nearly done yet =]

10+ Year Old Account
    After few hundred of pages, I finally going to post mind. Had this sketches in mind for ages and I have yet to see many pandaren fan art so here are some of mine. I'm writing a bit fiction in mine.

Pandaren Hunter
    This is Xoul Ironmug, one of Pandaren Dragon Knights; a group of warriors, hunters, rogues, shamans and paladin that safe guard Pandaria. She is part of a militaristic faction of the Pandaren where their main task as the imperial guard of the Pandaren Empress. In this picture, like all other Dragon Knights marksman unit she is wearing the standard issued dragon turtle scale mail armor, the Imperial Guards pole arm, and a bamboo hand cannon. Behind her is her beloved dragon hawk pet, named Spirit. I'm going to write a comic of how they meet. WOW: Black and White; Xoul and Spirit.

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 10:57 PM ----------

Pandaren Priest
    Meet the jovial DeeLin Springbloom. She is part of the Lotus Cult, a religious order of the Pandaren where most of their members are priest. They seek balance between the light and shadow, life and death because they believe that the world can only be preserved through balance. All Lotus Cultist must go through a Rite of Ascension, which requires them to meditate until they can balance their inner light and inner darkness. Though Haolee successfully went through the vigorous training, she developed two split personalities; HaoLee and SaDo. While she is controlled by Haolee she becomes a calm and cool holy priest while if SaDo takes over, she will become a mischievous shadow priest. If I somehow by miracle will be able to find some time, I would like to write a fan comic about her. WOW:Black and White; A Symphony of Light and Shadow.

COMMENTS APPRECIATED!
    /Thanks XD
    Last edited by Jekyll; 2010-10-26 at 03:08 PM.

Stockings/thongs with +frost resistance!
    So lemme get this straight. You're saying these ladies survive harsh cold weather.....with just stockings and thongs.

So when it's like....10 degrees outside women will wear lingerie this winter?

Looking at most of these Pictures makes me think to myself - "Hm, Too bad it doesn't really look like that in-game."

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    So lemme get this straight. You're saying these ladies survive harsh cold weather.....with just stockings and thongs.

So when it's like....10 degrees outside women will wear lingerie this winter?
    You should go to Russia, you would be surprised what some of the women there will wear when it's bitterly cold.

Priests
    has been posted a few pages ago. great pic, but i agree regarding those certain attributes.
    Darn, hate to repost the same one, but there are so many hard for my mind to remember if I have seen it here or not.
    Last edited by Ant Man; 2010-10-26 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    After few hundred of pages, I finally going to post mind. Had this sketches in mind for ages and I have yet to see many pandaren fan art so here are some of mine. I'm writing a bit fiction in mine.

This is Xoul Ironmug, one of Pandaren Dragon Knights; a group of warriors, hunters, rogues, shamans and paladin that safe guard Pandaria. She is part of a militaristic faction of the Pandaren where their main task as the imperial guard of the Pandaren Empress. In this picture, like all other Dragon Knights marksman unit she is wearing the standard issued dragon turtle scale mail armor, the Imperial Guards pole arm, and a bamboo hand cannon. Behind her is her beloved dragon hawk pet, named Spirit. I'm going to write a comic of how they meet. WOW: Black and White; Xoul and Spirit.

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 10:57 PM ----------

Meet the jovial DeeLin Springbloom. She is part of the Lotus Cult, a religious order of the Pandaren where most of their members are priest. They seek balance between the light and shadow, life and death because they believe that the world can only be preserved through balance. All Lotus Cultist must go through a Rite of Ascension, which requires them to meditate until they can balance their inner light and inner darkness. Though Haolee successfully went through the vigorous training, she developed two split personalities; HaoLee and SaDo. While she is controlled by Haolee she becomes a calm and cool holy priest while if SaDo takes over, she will become a mischievous shadow priest. If I somehow by miracle will be able to find some time, I would like to write a fan comic about her. WOW:Black and White; A Symphony of Light and Shadow.

COMMENTS APPRECIATED!
    /Thanks XD
    Yo Pandas look like anime characters :3

If it has +frost resistance stats on it... yes.
    I wouldn't mind if women went outside when it's cold in lingerie (not old women tho :< )
    You should go to Russia, you would be surprised what some of the women there will wear when it's bitterly cold.
    My god........Colleges this winter will be awesome.