Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Aye what loyality level is but I didn't know what kind of drama the image caused.
    Oh Ok =]
    Someone called Pataplouf from Deviant Art...

Edit: I may have broken your screens.

There needs to be more undead minions in this thread.

there we go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klheart View Post

there we go.
    its ass is way too small

Quote Originally Posted by Totempulls View Post
    its ass is way too small
    I see no donkey in this picture. Is it hidden? Or is it so small most people cannot see it? Because I have pretty good eyesight...

Quote Originally Posted by Totempulls View Post
    its ass is way too small
    Yea i was trying to make it larger but then it was way outta proportion XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    I see no donkey in this picture. Is it hidden? Or is it so small most people cannot see it? Because I have pretty good eyesight...
    Have my manbabies.

Icwhatudidthar but it took me a good minute to. Dang Sundays are slow.

I didn't get it, but I'm not gonna say anything because I don't want people to think I'm stoopd...

oh, wait...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I didn't get it, but I'm not gonna say anything because I don't want people to think I'm stoopd...

oh, wait...
    Ass = donkey

Most often it retains its original meaning in British English, because American English is known for using it as a replacement for 'arse', or backside. Originally it was meant to lessen the impact of the swearword, like 'gosh' instead of 'god' or 'darn' instead of 'damn' (or the legendary 'gosh darn it' o_O). However, over time its meaning shifted from donkey to arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Ass = donkey

Most often it retains its original meaning in British English, because American English is known for using it as a replacement for 'arse', or backside. Originally it was meant to lessen the impact of the swearword, like 'gosh' instead of 'god' or 'darn' instead of 'damn' (or the legendary 'gosh darn it' o_O). However, over time its meaning shifted from donkey to arse.
    now my brain is in pain lol

just kidding...

or maybe not... this hunt to librams is really killing my brain... I need 84 and only got 12 T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    nice
    your best drawing so far (at least from what i've seen) imo. the wings look great.

Alright, since the pulsating sig got some negative critizism I made a fade-to-darkness sig.
    i don't like that one either. if you want to make an animated sig, you should probably make one where the fast changing difference isn't that extreme (like slightly changing colors or small parts of the pic, and then back again).

also, you need to show me how you make it some time^^

Don't worry, I didn't get it either until Lokann explained it.
    SO WE CAN BE STOOPD TOGETHER! D:
    i want to join the stoopd people club too! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    nice
    your best drawing so far (at least from what i've seen) imo. the wings look great.
    Hehe thanks. It seems all ive been getting is complaints about her butt being too small or that her weapon is behind her instead of infront. But i definitely love it. hopefully a banshee or frostwyrm is next

i want to join the stoopd people club too! :O
    kk, just write a composition with the theme "WHA IMMA STOOPD"... with a minimum of 5 words, please... and send me through PM... I shall avaliate your STOOPDity level and if it's high enough you will be welcome in the soopd people club X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe thanks. It seems all ive been getting is complaints about her butt being too small or that her weapon is behind her instead of infront. But i definitely love it. hopefully a banshee or frostwyrm is next
    it is really good btw i was just pointing that out, not quite worthy to my full liking

10+ Year Old Account
    i think the majority of men (who play wow at least) think every butt is to small^^
    about the weapon, i think she looks good holding it behind her, although her right wing should probably be in front of the stick. would make it look more three-dimensional.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    kk, just write a composition with the theme "WHA IMMA STOOPD"... with a minimum of 5 words, please... and send me through PM... I shall avaliate your STOOPDity level and if it's high enough you will be welcome in the soopd people club X3
    5 word?
    is many.

edit:
    lol u spelld stoopd wong noob

5 word?
    is many.

edit:
    lol u spelld stoopd wong noob
    ok, you're in X3

EDIT: and u spelld wrong wrong, n00b X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, since the pulsating sig got some negative critizism I made a fade-to-darkness sig.

Altho i'm not sure I want to use it :/ seems chunky
    I like fade to dark sig! But I think it would be better if the character stayed through the darkess... somehow... >.>

that first pic is more of my weakness lol

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a drawing to post later, and the mediocrity will blow your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    i have a drawing to post later, and the mediocrity will blow your mind
    I'm mind blown by nature... bring it on X3