Quote Originally Posted by Jinvol View Post
    Oh my..
    that is the most evil and amazing rogue i have ever seen.

---------- Post added 2010-11-04 at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by foofymoonkin View Post
    Made this for a thanksgiving art contest. The rules were it had to be simple, deals with wow, and fall/thanksgiving themed.
    Cute but that Nelf has no chin :P
    it does kinda look like he has 2 buck teeth growing from his chin tho.

but awesome for a simple sketch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    that is the most evil and amazing rogue i have ever seen.

---------- Post added 2010-11-04 at 01:41 PM ----------

Cute but that Nelf has no chin :P
    it does kinda look like he has 2 buck teeth growing from his chin tho.

but awesome for a simple sketch.
    Hes a Blood elf and I hate them so much :P

Many baby moonkin!

10+ Year Old Account

My twin Kyeli (huntard)

Hes a Blood elf and I hate them so much :P

Many baby moonkin!

amen to belf hate :P

and the bow on her head is cute/creepy but whats with the upside down guy is he in a tree or something?

that said i like your art style kinda reminds me of a comic from a newspaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    amen to belf hate :P

and the bow on her head is cute/creepy but whats with the upside down guy is he in a tree or something?

that said i like your art style kinda reminds me of a comic from a newspaper.
    Kinda just hanging there, I really have no idea besides having a moonkin on the ceiling is funny. And thanks for the art comment, I think :P

This is more of a doodling style. I used to draw seriously about 5 years ago. Every so often I do a real drawing. This was posted way back in the early life of the thread, but this is the last real art I did in the past year or so.

I don't have a scanner anymore so I just stick with doodle programs and mess around. Its very relaxing <3

Kinda just hanging there, I really have no idea besides having a moonkin on the ceiling is funny. And thanks for the art comment, I think :P

This is more of a doodling style. I used to draw seriously about 5 years ago. Every so often I do a real drawing. This was posted way back in the early life of the thread, but this is the last real art I did in the past year or so.

I don't have a scanner anymore so I just stick with doodle programs and mess around. Its very relaxing <3
    that is a very nice pic (anyone who can make female cow's look good deserves a tip of my hat), i like the subtlety of your signature in the grass too, the lighting is also nicely done, all coming from 1 side.

And yeah i find doing art relaxing, i do 3D work in MAX and i find it fun even if all i do is make horrible cubes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I highly doubt dragons are bound to the same reproductive cycles that humans are.
    So that portion of a female dragons reproductive cycle could potentially last decades or even centuries.
    Honestly it is no wonder why Nef and Maly went insane they had to put up with Alexstrasia for 10,000+ years

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    So that portion of a female dragons reproductive cycle could potentially last decades or even centuries.
    Honestly it is no wonder why Nef and Maly went insane they had to put up with Alexstrasia for 10,000+ years
    Or doesn't exist at all. Most animals don't follow menstrual cycles. In fact, since dragons lay eggs, we can conclude that they are not mammals, and it is pretty much guaranteed that they don't, either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or doesn't exist at all. Most animals don't follow menstrual cycles. In fact, since dragons lay eggs, we can conclude that they are not mammals, and it is pretty much guaranteed that they don't, either.
    Dragons are in fact reptiles. Hence the scales, eggs, wings, and ability to cause the air around them to combust with hydrocarbons

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Dragons are in fact reptiles. Hence the scales, eggs, wings, and ability to cause the air around them to combust with hydrocarbons
    And what reptile, that you know of, has a menstrual cycle?

I didn't call them reptiles in case anyone wanted to say something about "NUUU THEYRE DRAGINZ!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I am drawing a conclusion from this...
    Will you be drawing a map of it?

(Pro tip: Lysah is a manifestation of an Old God, or their minion. It stalks the barrow deeps, searching for artifacts that would enable it to release primal chaos into the world once again.)

15+ Year Old Account

I didn't call them reptiles in case anyone wanted to say something about "NUUU THEYRE DRAGINZ!"
    Indeed, reptiles do not menstrate, possibly because they have cold blood.

Understood

---------- Post added 2010-11-03 at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

(Pro tip: Lysah is a manifestation of an Old God, or their minion. It stalks the barrow deeps, searching for artifacts that would enable it to release primal chaos into the world once again.)
    Ah, you saw that map thread did you. Im known for more than maps >.>

Hey guys, i think you have forgotten "MAGIC"

but on earth dragons would be reptiles and as such would not menstruate.

also what about platypus, they are mammals but lay egg's.

also this has nothing to do with art (i don't think)

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

No, I'm a happy god, like Elune. All I do is a bunch of nothing and the occassional knaak-bubble.

Deleted
    No, I'm a happy god, like Elune. All I do is a bunch of nothing and the occassional knaak-bubble.
    Don't let its sweet words entangle you in its web of lies... 'Happy god' gave it away.

Not sure if this has been posted, I've read almost all the pages (yes, I'm that crazy) and didn't see it but, here's something for Phai (and all the other draenei lovers aswell):

it has, and it's still just as disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Nefarian went insane? No, he just follows what Neltharion does, who did go insane, but because of the Old Gods whispering to him in his seclusion. Or is that who you meant ;]
    And Malygos went insane because his flight was nearly destroyed, but he was perfectly sane when we fought him.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Oh and apparently you could have Footmen armor in alpha wow.
    Not heard of Imperial Plate?

And yeah that Draenei has been posted a few times =P

From someone called n0t4g4iN on Deviant Art.

I think that background is brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by ExarKun View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted, I've read almost all the pages (yes, I'm that crazy) and didn't see it but, here's something for Phai (and all the other draenei lovers aswell):
    She looks like shes in the middle of trying to go to the bathroom.

Here's some more:

I like this one!

This one too...

Have to say this picture is getting a bit disturbing but someone likes it probably.

There is a blood elf picture like this aswell but I'm not too sure if it can be posted so I'll just leave it out, also the draenei is probably at the edge but it doesn't show everything so I leave it there. Hopefully someone hasn't already posted these. >.<