Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Taken care of.
    oh ty.

i take it its happening cos i've only got a few posts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    man... no kid is completely bad... just try being with her... you don't have to make her play computer games, you know???

but if you two become real close siblings, she may give it a try...

the first thing you should try doing is showing you care about her... she'll probably feel confused and be meanier to you, but if you don't give up, she'll probably soften...

do some favors to her, take her side if you see her discussing with someone... if she goes bad at school, try helping her (and DON'T make fun of her, for god's sake)...

you don't have to spoil her... just try being her friend...
    Ok again she have played computer games before (even WoW), but now she thinks every person that plays computer is a fat nerd with no life.
    Try showing that i care? no thanks she is to self centered and are spoiled.
    I have taken her side in some discussions, its not like i hate her with all my guts.
    She is not doing bad at school its just things that obviously every one else should know she have no idea of (no not like game stuff if you thought so)

But lets end this here, this is not the place to talk about these things

Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    oh ty.

also

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Ok again she have played computer games before (even WoW), but now she thinks every person that plays computer is a fat nerd with no life.
    Try showing that i care? no thanks she is to self centered and are spoiled.
    I have taken her side in some discussions, its not like i hate her with all my guts.
    She is not doing bad at school its just things that obviously every one else should know she have no idea of (no not like game stuff if you thought so)
    you should show her some of the girls at blizzcon... some of them were real hotties... not fat no-life nerds... again, she doens't have to play games for you two to have a healthy relationship...

but if you refuse to show her you care about her, you'll never improve... you're the older brother, damn it... you should give her the example... just let me ask you a simple question...

do you know what the contrary of love is???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

oh ty.

It's our anti-annoying-ass-gold-spam filter catching your posts for whatever reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    you should show her some of the girls at blizzcon... some of them were real hotties... not fat no-life nerds... again, she doens't have to play games for you two to have a healthy relationship...

but if you refuse to show her you care about her, you'll never improve... you're the older brother, damn it... you should give her the example... just let me ask you a simple question...

Mortis...
    Stop it, you have no idea of how she is and i have never been mean to her, only been myself.
    Now lets go back to posting art here

er guys as much as this is creepy and all this is WAAAAAY off topic, can we get back to art please?

---------- Post added 2010-11-05 at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It's our anti-annoying-ass-gold-spam filter catching your posts for whatever reason.
    naww, unloved QQ

i think its the thickest troll ive ever seen

Mortis...
    Stop it, you have no idea of how she is and i have never been mean to her, only been myself.
    Now lets go back to posting art here
    I can't search for art, I'm farming librams...

and I've already helped people get along well with children they thought of as annoying brats that should have never been born... some kindness helps a lot...

as you didn't answer my question, I shall answer it for you...

the real contrary of love isn't hate... it's apathy...

hate is actually very close to love... that's why couples that don't fight end up losing the interest on each other... the sexual desire is much more related to agressivity than to affection... and they both are intense feelings towards something or someone...

apathy is nothing... when you don't care about something or someone at all... if you want to really hurt someone's feelings, the best way to do so is to ignore this person as if he or she were as important as the dust on the window... that hurts more than any fight or harsh words...

that's why you should show her some kindness... because if you behave like "you don't like me??? I don't care", you're just showing apathy towards her... it can be false apathy, but she can't read your mind...

but whatever... it's none of my business... I'll stop now and go back to farming librams... it's just that when someone says "my sister is a brat", I feel really bad, since I wish I had a sister of my own...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account

and I've already helped people get along well with children they thought of as annoying brats that should have never been born... some kindness helps a lot...

hate is actually very close to love... that's why couples that don't fight end up losing the interest on each other... the sexual desire is much more related to agressivity than to affection... and they both are intense feelings towards something or someone...

apathy is nothing... when you don't care about something or someone at all... if you want to really hurt someone's feelings, the best way to do so is to ignore this person as if he or she were as important as the dust on the window... that hurts more than any fight or harsh words...

that's why you should show her some kindness... because if you behave like "you don't like me??? I don't care", you're just showing apathy towards her... it can be false apathy, but she can't read your mind...

but whatever... it's none of my business... I'll stop now and go back to farming librams... it's just that when someone says "my sister is a brat", I feel really bad, since I wish I had a sister of my own...
    MOOORRRTIIISSS (khan style)

You make it sound like i have some supreme family problem which i don't

and you would not want a sister thats only there to annoy you if your not lucky then it could be nice. But if you get one that is the total opposite of yourself you wont like it

MOOORRRTIIISSS (khan style)

You make it sound like i have some supreme family problem which i don't

and you would not want a sister thats only there to annoy you if your not lucky then it could be nice. But if you get one that is the total opposite of yourself you wont like it
    each person has an unique personality... I wouldn't want my sister to be a carbon copy of myself... that would take away half of the fun of working to build a good and solid relationship with her... I'd want to laught together sometimes and than be fighting over stupid things right after that, than laughing again...

EDIT: but always together... I'd love to have such a strong relationship with my sister that I'd always think she's the highest priority in my life... above friends, girlfriends, games or college...

10+ Year Old Account
    each person has an unique personality... I wouldn't want my sister to be a carbon copy of myself... that would take away half of the fun of working to build a good and solid relationship with her... I'd want to laught together sometimes and than be fighting over stupid things right after that, than laughing again...
    Laughing is not the same when we laugh about totally different things...
    and i don't want a carbon copy of myself either, but having one that hates everything i love well nearly ok 99% its not fun

GAH enough already please.

this is AN ART THREAD, not a family issues thread, can we please get on topic!!

Laughing is not the same when we laugh about totally different things...
    and i don't want a carbon copy of myself either, but having one that hates everything i love well nearly ok 99% its not fun
    do you need a thing to laugh about??? laughing because you're happy seems good enough for me...

10+ Year Old Account
    do you need a thing to laugh about??? laughing because you're happy seems good enough for me...
    not to sound emo or anything, but i'm not often so happy that i laugh about being happy.

GAH enough already please.

this is AN ART THREAD, not a family issues thread, can we please get on topic!!
    kk, I got it...

but there's a little problem... I rarelly speak (or... writte) with passion about anything... when I do, it's just hard to change the subject... so to stop bothering you guys I'll just log out my mmo champion account and close the tab for today... see you guys XD

10+ Year Old Account
    kk, I got it...

but there's a little problem... I rarelly speak (or... writte) with passion about anything... when I do, it's just hard to change the subject... so to stop bothering you guys I'll just log out my mmo champion account and close the tab for today... see you guys XD
    nn Mortis