10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    your order seems to loose to be upholded in anyway I know...
    sorry Mortis, you know i really, really like you. i think you are a great person in general. but this is just starting to annoy me.

don't you get it already?!
    it's all subjective. and you seem to be the only one here who thinks the pics in this thread are showing too much.
    so please, drop it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Well I mean ... exactly. I haven't seen anything in-thread that counts as a serious issue. I personally feel that Mortis is trolling.
    most people here know Mortis to well to think he would be trolling.
    be assured, he isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Half the community is seriously convinced you can get banned just for making an account.
    this one is signature worthy...
    to bad i like my sig small and simple

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Stop this discussion and LOOK THERE LAZORSCALE!
    *gasp*
    iet will maek us dead! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Anyway, those are nice finds, though maybe take some off, and reupload them in smaller posts, so people can see them and discuss them instead of being bombarded ;]
    agreed.
    although you should probably not post more than about 10 artworks in one post, since people tend to don't look at them closely, if there are too many.

Don't try and be clever with your sneaky edits, I am sick of this.
    come down Raven
    *pats*
    Same artist as that Illidan I just posted by the signature...
    my favorite dwarf artwork

Quote Originally Posted by Jinvol View Post
    [bloodelf]
    beautiful <3

o.O

15+ Year Old Account
    For the record, i enjoy seeing Yogg Sarona. Im not asking for someone to post it, but it is one of my favorite pieces of wow-art. Along with female KJ

So do I, but Mraz isn't pop. He's just relaxing.
    (The rest of his songs are bad, but this one is pleasant.)
    Just look at the one I was linking for Mortis then, and Mortis can listen to Mraz.
    I don't listen to music unless it's funny...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    o.O
    hmm... the beginning scared me, but it's actually not bad.
    1:50 kinda reminded me of Golden Sun..

Chobits Opening Theme :x

10+ Year Old Account
    tiesto
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...yrarough2.jpeg

I can't past the picture directly, but this piece is lovely. I love sketching, since it sorta shows how an artist is thinking (also, when a piece shows the brush strokes).

poor murloc...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account

I can't past the picture directly, but this piece is lovely. I love sketching, since it sorta shows how an artist is thinking (also, when a piece shows the brush strokes).[/QUOTE]

here ya go
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    *rainbowbolt*
    What is she aiming at, anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    And off we go, G'n all.
    those three are nice!

and good night

10+ Year Old Account

ooh and thx for the bigger version of the night elf army Sy /manly manly hug (not in a perverted way so you know it)

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    here ya go
    I posted that

Anyway, changed the HUGE ones to links, since browsers scale them to fit I can miss that they are ridiculously huge when I'm just copying 10+ addresses. Still, I'm glad I can provide so much new stuff that people are enjoying. Here is more!

Considered cropping this but I'm too lazy, suffice to say the text is unimportant.

Interment camp brutality!

Night elf children are bullies!

A night elf
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...rcolorwiki.jpg

/hug

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...rclairdraw.jpg

This one is interesting because it's different to most of the stuff I found

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Ballgownwm.jpg

whew, that's all for that post but I'm still nowhere near out!
    Last edited by Sanctity; 2010-11-12 at 11:02 PM.
    Sanctity, level 110 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm also going offline

gn guys and girls
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSE2Q71bNao
    ~Lysah
    Not really a fan of techno =P Though I liked the violin in this.
    But if this can be considered techno, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2waDCBW3l6w is good.
    sorry Mortis, you know i really, really like you. i think you are a great person in general. but this is just starting to annoy me.
    This is what I was trying to say, but I can't be bothered to say how much I like you and Lysah, I have already said it before.

come down Raven
    *pats*
    Don't worry, I am not raging, I am sitting here perfectly calmly, tabbing between MSN conversations, this thread, and a sketch, while munching on some chocolate cookies. I'm not shouting at my screen =P
    But I am incredibly pissed off at Mortis and Lysah, though mainly Mortis, because the amount of people that will click on this thread to hope to see some Artwork are going to be put off.
    I mean, I like to think that for the majority of the thread, there has been good art, nice discussion, and when we go off topic we tend to be funny or interesting, and people that post saying "WoW I just read all of this - it took hours" did so because it is genuinely a good thread, thanks to people's contribution, art, and humour.
    But lately some people have been killing it, and it pisses me off that they are ruining a good thread.

Like a friend of mine...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe1ScoePqVA count?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7YNNA0Mwo&feature=fvst that one should.
    hmm... the beginning scared me, but it's actually not bad.
    1:50 kinda reminded me of Golden Sun..
    Golden Sun hits me with Nostalgia hard.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3vrzgj4McU Memories!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT5I0Ya7ym8 The music once the guy stops talking... God....

I love Glenn Rane!
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-11-12 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctity View Post
    I posted that
    [images]
    whew, that's all for that post but I'm still nowhere near out!
    The Warlock is amazing.
    The two Draenei are stunning.
    And that last one reminds me of Edward Elric =P

All good finds!

And yeah I like sketches...

@ the guy who said he liked sketches, so do I! expect a fair few of them from me ^^

the amount of people that will click on this thread to hope to see some Artwork are going to be put off.

Golden Sun hits me with Nostalgia hard.
    I'm helping as fast as I can! Also Golden sun rocked, I played it so much that I got my party to level 45-46 in GS1 and then up to 74-76 in GS2 with the secondary at 48-50. God, now I want to play and can't :<

Maybe art will distract me!

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...eraprofile.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...inar_Hurt5.jpg

This one is cute =)

funnies!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...s/1/17/IMG.jpg

This troll lady is creepy

Why the hell are all these pictures so fecking big when I post them!
    Last edited by Sanctity; 2010-11-12 at 11:21 PM.
    Sanctity, level 110 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

I feel I should add my 2 cents in this sex/nudity/preserve the innocence of the children' argument/debate. Now, I know there are rules regarding the prevention of images containing complete nudity or extreme sexual situations on MMO Champ, and those should be followed out of respect for the website, not because sex/nudity is 'dirty.' Because it really isn't when you think about.

Nudity or an honest mating between two consenting adults is innocent, there's nothing dirty about it. The whole dirtiness issue started from religion and is now ingrained within certain cultures, such as western society, etc. Sex only becomes 'bad' when it is used for heinous crimes. But then, it isn't really sex at that point is it? How America demonizes nudity and such is silly. It's just our bodies...nothing bad or horrifying. Also, I have never known a child actually scarred for life by nude people or sex.

I learned about the whole birds and bees when I was seven (I was not traumatized and thought it was completely natural, thus I've never thought of my body and it's processes as gross and terrifying/ my body image compared to my peers' is much much better) and many of my peers who had it hid from them ended up in a lot of trouble quite young since they knew nothing of what can happen and what kinds of protection was available. Many people know that when you hide something from someone or tell them they can't have it they will actively seek it out with or without the knowledge to deal with what they are looking for/trying out.

Sorry for the rant...this was sort of aimed at Mortis (I'm not trying to be mean, seriously, you're a nice guy. I'm just trying to say that it's not sex/nudity itself is bad for children, it's how America has packaged it...Children at young ages can (and should, to prevent problems) learn about these things as long as you are around to GUIDE them and give them PROPER knowledge. You won't scare them as long as you react to such subjects with a level head and treat it as another part of life instead of some terrible clawed monster hiding in the closet).

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Meh, innit the same really? They're gonna learn sooner or later, so why hide it from them? Not that I don't think the media is oversaturated with sexual imagery, mind you.

Then again, it might be my agnostic nature talking right now.
    I know what you are saying. The media is over saturated with sexual imagery, but the wrong kind, the fake kind. Kids are seeing silicone and make up and perfection. They are seeing a skewed image of sexuality. That's why parents MUST be around to teach their little ones, and proper sex-ed should be offered. And when I say sex-ed I'm not talking about the crap I learned in school. What I learned was that every man and woman works the same; every period is the same, every pregnancy is the same, every baby is the same, so on and so forth. There was no discussion on how every man and woman is different, inside and out. The course basically told us "Don't get pregnant. Pregnancy is horrible. Babies are horrible. You will be a loser for life if you become a teen mom. You will never be loved if that happens to you." Let me say that that is huge lie. A bunch of crap they spoon fed to us, and continue to, especially to the girls of course. I was smart enough not to listen, and did my own learning and came out of fray a lot healthier physically and mentally than my peers.

Sorry for the rant...I had to get that out.

I'll be posting more art a little later. I just have to format and polish and such.
    Last edited by Rachel; 2010-11-13 at 05:31 AM. Reason: grammar error

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    [IMG]Pretty cartoony lady[/IMG]
    Hahaha, Robes of Insight? ^_^

Oh, and, a Tauren has Navi?
    Lucky!
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-11-12 at 11:21 PM.