Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    nice very good job on the draenei legs imo. the "Mortis" on his shorts looks odd though xD

yeah, you sure posted to much!
    *COUGH*
    well, since he's a taylor, he can make his own shorts, right??? X3

it's something I usually do... writting the owner's name (or something else relative to the owner) on his clothes...

---------- Post added 2010-09-28 at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Still i would never trust him with any children if i saw him as a kindergarten employee.... And who would do it when dark magic can be felt flowing out of him : )(
    how mean to poor mortis...

and I've already thought about that... since he's friends with a draenei vindicator and takes care of his little sister, it wouldn't be good if he were to keep leaking fel magic around... so he doesn't X3

he uses a mix of self control and an enchanted gem hidden under his left lung to keep his magic completely under his control... the only problem is when he gets really angry... than the gem can't hold it by itself and stuff like grass burning under his feet start happening... fortunately he almost never gets angry... only when people mess with those children...

so basically, trust him, he's nice X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    well, since he's a taylor, he can make his own shorts, right??? X3

it's something I usually do... writting the owner's name (or something else relative to the owner) on his clothes...

---------- Post added 2010-09-28 at 01:42 PM ----------

how mean to poor mortis...

and I've already thought about that... since he's friends with a draenei vindicator and takes care of his little sister, it wouldn't be good if he were to keep leaking fel magic around... so he doesn't X3

he uses a mix of self control and an enchanted gem hidden under his left lung to keep his magic completely under his control... the only problem is when he gets really angry... than the gem can't hold it by itself and stuff like grass burning under his feet start happening... fortunately he almost never gets angry... only when people mess with those children...

so basically, trust him, he's nice X3
    Would be hard, but maybe after talking to his draenei friend (as we all know draeneis never lies, i think..... wait, CRAP!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    (as we all know draeneis never lies, i think..... wait, CRAP!!!)
    lul wut???

EDIT: damn, I've gotta buy a new gamecard T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    lul wut???

EDIT: damn, I've gotta buy a new gamecard T_T
    You know, we have never seen a draenei lie, but what if all they have told us is really a lie xD

ok it was just a bad bad bad bad bad not thought true joke x)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I'm not sure if I like the old guys smirk on his face...
    It's like he's thinking "If they even knew what has coming..." :x
    But it's well made.
    Yeah, when I saw his facial expression, this was the 1st image to pop in my mind:

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Yeah, when I saw his facial expression, this was the 1st image to pop in my mind:

evil is in the eyes of those who see it... pervert X3

Deleted

*Pedobear*
    Yeah, it is a sort of :3, innit?

suddenly everybody got quiet...

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]mmmmm
    Sometimes it happens, nothing dangerous

10+ Year Old Account
    look, it's a Tikaru!
    long time no see.

i think Mortis sounds like a nice person to be with though

huge..claymore.

look, it's a Tikaru!
    long time no see.

i think Mortis sounds like a nice person to be with though

huge..claymore.
    thank you X3

and that's an old technique to make people start talking again... showing them huge... claymores...

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you X3

and that's an old technique to make people start talking again... showing them huge... claymores...
    With nice elves on top :3

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you X3

i don't need them to start talking again, i just needed my crappy raid to end

not that i'd complain to see them though...

i don't need them to start talking again, i just needed my crappy raid to end

not that i'd complain to see them though...
    at least you get into raids... my guild doesn't have enough people to raid... the only reason I haven't left it yet is because there are some nice people in it... but raiding??? only on pugs (which means never getting to professor putricide in ICC T_T)

10+ Year Old Account
    at least you get into raids... my guild doesn't have enough people to raid... the only reason I haven't left it yet is because there are some nice people in it... but raiding??? only on pugs (which means never getting to professor putricide in ICC T_T)
    Don't feel bad at least you got time to raid... damn school

Deleted

I really enjoy this style of colouring, that is scanning a pic, printing it out and then colouring. The best thing about it is that if I screw up, I can always just print out another drawing.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, we had 5 people that aren't normally in the group in our 10men raid today^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I really enjoy this style of colouring, that is scanning a pic, printing it out and then colouring. The best thing about it is that if I screw up, I can always just print out another drawing.
    you have to draw a draenei!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

just kidding X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh more night elves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I've been quiet for too long! My anti-cleavage fan art posting is over (for once).
    wow, some nice artworks again!
    i especially like the guy and the last pic