Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Fixed.
    It's funny how you're acting like a grammar nazi and yet you can't capitalize the first letter after a " . ".
    Don't act like you're better in grammar when you're not. We don't usually capitalize a single word mid-sentence in Sweden.
    I don't act like a grammar nazi, man. I though it was very relevant to your statement that you didn't capitalize I, now you're just being off-topic and aggressive. Killing the friendly discussion everybody are having. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Seems some Horde fanbois are here to be sour about the horrible goblin mount.

You can bet your behind that the Scorpion will just be an enlarged, already excisting model.[COLOR="red"]

Being a continous grammar nazi is bannable, so quit it, because you're not even capitalizing yourself.
    existing continuous
    I don't really get OP, night elves have had cats for mounts since vanilla and I never heard anyone complain. All horde mounts up till now have been good and gnarly, while you rarely see people with elekks. I didn't know people disliked the tricycle I think it beats the mechano strider and certainly won't be as annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    Its a reskinned every single freaking cat in this god damn game except for Kittens.
    It's not a reskinned anything, it's a model wrapped around the same animation bones. Why make new bones for the same species, "Woa this cat puts its left foreleg forward .4 seconds before that cat".

It may use the same beginning mesh to build on but that is also a given, it's the same species so having a per species/monster base mesh saves a lot of time. Then again, it could just be that when they design it they realise that they are both cats and when they create the model despite being completely indepedent of each other they turn out very similar - because they are of the same species.

When people complain like this its like they want to see 6 legged lions with 2 heads.... wait that sounds pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Deleted
    That is a large mane...

Do like this, I don't mind the proportions of it at all just as said, stand it up a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    It's just awesome, and doesn't look unfinished at all.
    About the strange proportions, in case you didn't notice during the last 5 years, the game is based on a cartoonish style that doesn't care much about realistic proportions, honestly...

I'm actually happy that it's not reskined tiger as a Horde player, at least people wont whine when we get scorpions !!... And god help blizzard if they will be only an enlarged mob scorpions...
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really love it =]

Deleted
    That mane is frackin' epic! Usually not a fan of humans riding cat mounts but I can totally see Varian charging chin first into battle on this wunder-katze!
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2010-09-10 at 10:24 AM. Reason: lol i said man for mane, Freudian slip much?

When i heard we alliance were getting a lion mount i was somewhat disappointed but i gotta say that's a fine looking lion.

Damn, that's a bigass mane.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing i get it: Alliance gets a lion and it has a lion in stormwind banners. But horde gets a Scorpion wich is not rly with their lore.

http://www.welshweyr.co.uk/wwpicture...ancebanner.jpg

The horde mount remembers me on
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great so far, but I do find the mount looking a bit too kind, not that it should have a snarlface 24/7 but more visble face muscles.
    "They must find it hard; those who take authority as the truth rather then the truth as authority."

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont like it, to me it just look like a reskinned druid model.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a fine looking lion. it just needs a tiny haircut underneath its head to make it perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Llorian View Post
    I was actually dreading them releasing this mount, because it sounded so awesome and I expected it to be a Darnassus tiger, same armour, with probably a mane added. I love the mount the way it is and I sincerely hope that they don't change it at all.
    Sorry to disappoint you but it IS a recolored Darnassus tiger with new armor and a mane added.
    And if they defang they poor guy, they could also teach him to walk tall and proud and not "pounce" like on the hunt. The idea with using the wolf skeleton (with different walking animations though) sounds like it could actually work...
    I don't care if it stays this way, because tiger models are one of the few mounts that look good on male draenei (because of the legs).
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by garam View Post
    my god.

Its head is so big.
    twss!

Time to faction change my main. The lion mount is awesome, and you know dam well the scorpion/thunder lizard/w/e the hell they actually decide to give us wont look as kool.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Hoping this is unfinished, the mane looks a bit out of place, everything else looks good.

That looks friggin EPIC.
    Horde got scorpion mount? Lol, sorry man, I feel for you.

But this.....this is just EPICLY EPIC in EPIC proportions!!!
    OMG can't wait to own it.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

make it look more furrie, it has to be better before release!