10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Paladin Tank HP at 80

hey,

i have a problem, whenever i see another tank in my GS range(round 5k) he has like 6-8k more HP than me,
    i have currently 30k UB HP , altho i dont have the frost emblem trinket yet, or any other kind of stam trinket, but if i even would have that, i would only have like 3-4k more then before. please make suggestions about any kind of piece that would improve, or something that is just wrong in my talents.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ther&cn=Norruh

oh and yes, i know i need to change my cape and ring.

if u can't see the link somehow, its in my sig too

thx!
    85 Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jinî/advanced afk, not playing/gearing

85 Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Norruh/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    HOW HARD IS IT TO AVOID FIRE THAT COVERS HALF THE ROOM, ITS NOT LIKE YOU DONT SEE IT.

Well you got no stamina enchant on your shoulders, chest or shield and the enchant on yours boots is weak. You neither have any trinkets and you're playing the tanking spec with the least hp (Although the minor is minor vs other tanks). 2 stamina trinkets would give you about 6-8k more hp raid buffed.

First, stop worrying about GS

22 stam to boots instead of 12

Low JC missing 3 JC gems

PvP shoulder enchant would give more stam

Stam to shield

Most of it looks like to me it is a gear issue, Get a new shield asap and keep working on ICC gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    No stam trinkets, sub-par enchants, dps gear mixed into tanking gear, and zero professions = loss of 6,000 HP.

Can enchant more stam to boots, HP to chest, stam to gloves, stam to shoulders, stam to shield. Loss of hundreds of stam from no professions.

Well.... Here is what I would do if I were you.

1. Drop Ick's Rotting Thumb....dodge trinkets are crap, replace it with the black heart until you can get the key from frost. Or try for ToC25 Juggernauts Vitality.
    2. Change your enchant on your shield to major stamina
    3. Change your enchant on your gloves to a heavy borean armor kit
    4. Use the PvP shoulder enchant from WG instead of the PvE crap Hodir one.
    5. Change your chest enchant to 275 health.
    6. Use Tuskars on your boots.
    7. Fix that ten dodge and defense rating gem in your legs to match the socket but include +15 stam, I prefer the +10 parry and +15 stam gem(can't recall name) if it will match the slot.

That right there should add about 2-3k health without dropping you below the def cap. Remember, once you get into ICC dodge is all but useless with the -20%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rake View Post
    Well you got no stamina enchant on your shoulders, chest or shield and the enchant on yours boots is weak. You neither have any trinkets and you're playing the tanking spec with the least hp (Although the minor is minor vs other tanks). 2 stamina trinkets would give you about 6-8k more hp raid buffed.
    i actually am talking about UB HP..and why should i have stam enchant on my shoulders
    85 Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jinî/advanced afk, not playing/gearing

HOW HARD IS IT TO AVOID FIRE THAT COVERS HALF THE ROOM, ITS NOT LIKE YOU DONT SEE IT.

You want to know why your UB HP is so low, but don't understand why a stam enchant on your shoulder would be better then a def/dodge enchant when you are at 557 defense....

Let me put it this way. Once you hit 540 defense, it becomes the last stat you should even care about....after 540 its all about EH and the best way to do that is through gemming and enchanting for stam.

Quote Originally Posted by Mejiro View Post
    Well.... Here is what I would do if I were you.

1. Drop Ick's Rotting Thumb....dodge trinkets are crap
    Avoidance trinkets don't suck, they're situational like any other (DBS).

Stamina is not the only stat. Especially if you aren't tanking ICC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevet View Post
    Avoidance trinkets don't suck, they're situational like any other (DBS).
    no, avoidance trinkets suck.

It depends what you want to tank.
    5-mans, avoidance is awesome.
    ToC, same, but mix more stam.
    ICC, lots of stam.

Others gave you pointers on what to replace, I would suggest doing it if you want a chance to get into ICC.

just checked ur spec, its wrong, unles ur healers are bad, and i mean real bad. drop 1 point from spiritual atunnement, drop all 5 points from divinity, take vindication if no one is providing the debuff on your raid, if someone does, then drop 2 points in conviction, fill up Pursuit of Justice and pick up a full crusade.

get Glyph of Divine plea FFS, drop glyph of hammer of the righteous, pick up glyph of judgement. Get glyph of sense undead!

also go to maintankadin.failsafedesign.com, and read up
    Last edited by Mmrdkm; 2010-09-09 at 04:49 PM. Reason: miss quote

You def need a new shield. If you pick up the 2 stam trinkets that will help close the gap a lot. Also, dont gem anything buy stam aside for your helm socket bonus.

You seem in good shape, just get those trinkets / new shield and you should be ok.

Deleted
    You're well over def cap, so basicly,
    - 22 Stamina on boots
    - 30 Stamina 15 Resi on shoulders
    - 275 HP on chest
    - Get stamina trinkets
    - Agi/Def rating on cloak
    - 18 Stamina on Gloves (Armor Patch)
    - 18 Stamina on Shield

That should boost you up, just stay def capped and stack stamina if you want health over avoidance etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    thx all, ive checked on chardev.org , i will get about 6k more hp , with the changes you all suggested, i am almost at 60 frost emblems, and i will put up changes asap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani69Pwnd View Post
    - Agi/Def rating on cloak
    if you feel like having more avoidance, then AGI is good. if you are under the def min, DEF rating. in all other cases, armor.

Can people see 20 more lifepoints? yesss
    Can people see 130 dodge rating? noooo!

Can people see 15 more lifepoints? yesss
    Can people see 85 block value? noooo!

Your value as a tank is 100% dependent on your lifepoints!

so:
    lifepoints -> common sense -> all other stats -> Spell penetration
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".