New Priest - Criticism Wanted

Hello all, I started working on a new priest not too long ago and have now gotten her up to Lvl 50. Here she is: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...of&cn=Luciefur

A few questions:

1)I really like disc and it's a welcome change from healing on my pally. Is my spec good thus far? When healing, I ususally throw up a shield on the tank and use renew or flash heal on others in the group. Is this the best way to go about it? Are there any mana saving tips?

2) Since I have a 80 lock, I wanted to see what shadow was all about...is my spec good? What is the best spell rotation at this level?

I've looked for a decent leveling guide for both disc and shadow and am not having much luck. Any good sites out there that I should be aware of?

Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Both your specs are pretty much spot-on for your level. Nothing I would change.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless you are running around 20/20, you can't really make any heavy and costly mistakes until late Outland/Northrend, while levelling.

1) When you get the Penance spell, it might be nice to get the Penance Glyph to replace the Power Word: Shield Glyph. You won't need the Shield glyph till later. Don't forget to pick up [Aspiration] after you have Penance.

2) For Shadow, single target will be something like: Vampiric Touch -> Mind Blast (Replenishment procs) -> Mind Flay -> Devouring Plague -> Shadow Word: Pain (Shadow Weaving will be maxed). Keep Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague up. I don't really recommend multi-DoTing on packs, it's really expensive and you will find yourself oom and likely doing less damage overall.

P.S: Make [Pain and Suffering] a priority to get for dungeon instancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I generally advise to ignore Spell Power until Outland. You get so little of it in Azeroth. You have a lot from your Heirlooms and weapon enchant.

When in Outland, go for Intellect -> Spell Power -> Spirit ->