Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blood draining (new enchant) Is it worth it for feral tank ?

Enchant Weapon - Blood Draining *New* - Permanently enchants your weapon to sometimes grant Blood Reserve when striking an enemy or inflicting damage with bleed attacks. When you fall below 35% health, Blood Reserve restores 1750 to 2250 health. This enchantment requires the wielder is at least level 75.

Is it better than mognoose ?

Re: Blood draining (new enchant) Is it worth it for feral tank ?

NO ITS NOT.

when im a bear tank i have well over 40k hp. 1k-2k heal wont do a dam thing

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdre
    NO ITS NOT.

Well thats what I thought .... damn it ... mongoose till level 90

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdre
    NO ITS NOT.

1k-2k can save your life, but I guess this is more of a PvP enchant

15+ Year Old Account

1-2k as a sort of absorb (hi@savage defense) can save your ass.
    1-2k as an instant heal if you fall low cannot.

an enchant that does absolutely nothing if your healers are doing there job sounds like crap to me.

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    an enchant that does absolutely nothing if your healers are doing there job sounds like crap to me.
    An enchant healing you when you wouldn't die anyway would obviously be better, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by GT4
    An enchant healing you when you wouldn't die anyway would obviously be better, wouldn't it?
    nah, an enchant that helped me from draining my healers mana would probably be best, something like 200-1000 parry rating that increased threat or something like that. u know since a 2k heal once a minute is hard for healers to pull off. oh snap, i could carry health pots and healthstones and get more out of it then the 2k gold this POS is gonna cost to put on my weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Guessing it's designed for PvP. Can see this becoming the melee enchant of choice for PvP.

For ferals, i guess it's that "awesome" enchant that Blizzard promised ya =\
    I'll be going for one of the new ones. I like to PvP and PvE as a prot pala, so both are useful to some extent.
    No its not the "awesome" enchant blizzard promised us, it is however proof that the devs fail hard when it comes to feral tanks and lack the originality to come up with a new name. BECUZ IF I GET THAT ENCHANT I WANT TO BE REMINDED IM NOT A DK!11 Who knows maybe the devs could design another armor set that makes me look like a fucking tree while in caster form....fuck im going to get an aneurism from this shit.

sorry about that im still a little pissed at gms on the ptr not giving me a reason as to why they chose to not implement level 80 feral tank enchants and idols in the game, but they apparently have all the time in the world to make good enchants and idols for every other class.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Quote Originally Posted by Epoch
    sorry about that im still a little pissed at gms on the ptr not giving me a reason as to why they chose to not implement level 80 feral tank enchants and idols in the game, but they apparently have all the time in the world to make good enchants and idols for every other class.
    I'm pretty sure that the GMs have little to no control over what goes into the game. Complain to a dev next time. It's like whining about the menu at McDonalds (or any chain) to the employee taking your order.

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    nah, an enchant that helped me from draining my healers mana would probably be best, something like 200-1000 parry rating that increased threat or something like that. u know since a 2k heal once a minute is hard for healers to pull off. oh snap, i could carry health pots and healthstones and get more out of it then the 2k gold this POS is gonna cost to put on my weapon
    You know this is additional to everything you have now? It's not awesome as in it'll save your ass all the time, but what enchant is?
    And if you really knew anything, you'd know that occasional 200 parry rating means shit for healers mana in encounters where it actually matters because they need to chaincast anyway. The only real benefit of parry rating is reducing the chance of getting a streak of hits in, the benefit of this enchant is to make the streak of hits less devastating when it occurs, for bosses that do less than 35% of your HP per hit this enchant equals 200 Stamina when procced(~150 including talents).

The only problem I see in this enchant is that it doesn't benefit you at all when you're fighting a boss who does >50% of your HP per hit but has a slow attack speed, if there is one in Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Martouf
    I'm pretty sure that the GMs have little to no control over what goes into the game. Complain to a dev next time. It's like whining about the menu at McDonalds (or any chain) to the employee taking your order.
    eh they probably dont have control over it, even thought they replied to someone who asked about sigils and enchants in ulduar on the ptr a few days back and i asked why there is still no feral tank idol or enchant in the game. I open daily gm tickets in game just to say hi and to ask them to port me to gm island, they seem to love the attention
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

15+ Year Old Account

Sounds crappy to me.
    When I am under 35%, the next bigger hit would kill me either way without healing, and with healing the enchant is useless. The enchant (not even available all the time, because it's a procc!) wouldn't change a thing. It's even more worse if you consider that it will just procc AFTER you fall under 35% - that means a single hit can bring you from 35% to 0 and the enchant does nothing, because it would heal you after the hit lands.
    And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
    On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
    And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
    And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
    And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted - nevermore!

yeah, this enchant sucks bawls, something that would decrease targets damage by a % would be nice, or maybe scrap the talent that gives druids their crit bubble, and make that into an enchant, and actually give druids a decent tanking ability, maybe a way to parry or block? I've seen bear mobs block and parry my attacks before, why not druid?

I play a warrior, but working on a druid...

sounds nice for a roque on one weapon. extra bleed damage that cant be dispelled and has extra 15 % damage using hunger for blood.

All "druid tank weapon enchants" get removed because they turn into the PvP enchant of choice. GG :/
    This one is just so weak it may not get removed, but I can see bears bouncing around 35% hp and reproccing the heal in what would usually be close matches lol

Quote Originally Posted by GT4
    You know this is additional to everything you have now? It's not awesome as in it'll save your ass all the time, but what enchant is?
    And if you really knew anything, you'd know that occasional 200 parry rating means shit for healers mana in encounters where it actually matters because they need to chaincast anyway. The only real benefit of parry rating is reducing the chance of getting a streak of hits in, the benefit of this enchant is to make the streak of hits less devastating when it occurs, for bosses that do less than 35% of your HP per hit this enchant equals 200 Stamina when procced(~150 including talents).

The only problem I see in this enchant is that it doesn't benefit you at all when you're fighting a boss who does >50% of your HP per hit but has a slow attack speed, if there is one in Ulduar.
    -at no point in this thread did i ask for an "enchant that would save my life." all i asked for was an enchant that is at least half as good as the level 70 one that tank druids use now. any bosses that hits me hard enough to take me below 35% health in 1 hit is gonna kill me next hit, with or without a 2000heal
    -200parry rating that stacks 5times and last for 10seconds sounds like its gonna proc quite often to me. i dont know the parry to % conversion since im a druid but i would imagine 200parry rating is ~3-4%. imagine a DK duel wielding this enchant. i would say that they would average over 200parry rating.

Mongoose = proc per min. 125 agi = ~1.8 dodge before DR, Blood Draining gets 5 stacks in 50 seconds, procs for ~3k = 300 stam, both take one min to get the full use. which seems more helpful 300 stam or ~1.8% dodge before DR?

do your math people...

Stick with mongoose, it's far better.

Sadly I'm half expecting to use it at lvl 90 too. :P
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

what would kungen use?