Deleted
    I'm pretty sure I have several macros on my warlock that include the sequence /petattack [option], and many similar things, like /targetlasttarget [mod] or /dismount [mounted], and they all work.

No there is no way that I know of to call your last used pet... maybe with some lua code. However /cast Call Pet doesn't work anymore because each pet is numbered, ie Call Pet 1, Call Pet 2, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    I'm pretty sure I have several macros on my warlock that include the sequence /petattack [option], and many similar things, like /targetlasttarget [mod] or /dismount [mounted], and they all work.
    i swear to god that i tried that and it didnt work... now i tried it again and it works -.-

thanks ^^

now if someone had an idea for my 2nd question, i would be a happy panda

Hey guys I need a simple macro for my tank.

- Hammer of the Righteous
    - If I press shift it will cast Crusader Strike instead

thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nicobobo View Post
    Hey guys I need a simple macro for my tank.

- Hammer of the Righteous
    - If I press shift it will cast Crusader Strike instead

thanks
    There you go
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] Crusader Strike; Hammer of the Righteous

Deleted
    From what i know its pretty difficult to strafe and use a shift command at the same time, i would rethink how you keybind for those particular abilities or you might come unstuck trying to kite properly ;P

Thanks Tearor and DesolatedMaggot.
    I can't test it right now cause the servers are down but it's so simple I'm 100% sure it will work.

From what i know its pretty difficult to strafe and use a shift command at the same time, i would rethink how you keybind for those particular abilities or you might come unstuck trying to kite properly ;P
    I've been using shift as a modifier for so long in my keybinding that it doesnt bother me at all now
    Last edited by nicobobo; 2011-08-09 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuri View Post
    or you could have strafe on A and D and turn with you mouse
    Or if you love keyboard turning, bind strafe somewhere else convenient, if you use modifier macros, shift is far too valuable (for being reachable easiest).

Deleted
    Hello!
    I would request a macro that can cast Word of Glory on multiple targets like, when I press Shift+N4 (numpad 4, since i have a naga) is uses WoG on target 1 in arena ctrl+n4 for target 2 and just n4 for casting on self, I would also like a similar macro for hand of sacrifice, but without the self cast obviously :P
    Hope you guys can help me! Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc4c50d58867; 2011-08-10 at 06:35 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Not possible with just a WoW macro, that would need some kind of keyboard\mouse software which may be against TOS.
    You can do this with a Razer nostromo, and it is not against the ToS.

---------- Post added 2011-08-10 at 02:54 AM ----------

Can this be done with a macro?
    I want to be able to press a button, and have the macro say a random "bad excuse" for why i have to leave the dungeon. And then it may or may not make me drop group as well, if that is possible, but it is ok if it isnt.

Examples taken from another thread:
    OMG BRB ICE CREAM TRUCK!
    Brb gramps needs sponge bath
    Holy shit, my dog just shit all over the walls. Brb cleaning it up
    gotta go, my shoe farted

ect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    Can't wait to see Thrall's kid and Garrosh's kid in school together -"HAHA MY DAD'S ARMY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR DAD'S ARMY"

Quote Originally Posted by Svante View Post
    Hello!
    I would request a macro that can cast Word of Glory on multiple targets like, when I press Shift+N4 (numpad 4, since i have a naga) is uses WoG on target 1 in arena ctrl+n4 for target 2 and just n4 for casting on self, I would also like a similar macro for hand of sacrifice, but without the self cast obviously :P
    Hope you guys can help me! Thanks!
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@party1][mod:ctrl,@party2][@player] Word of Glory
    Now you should bind it to N4 and it should work.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@party1][mod:ctrl,@party2] Hand of Sacrifice
    Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post

---------- Post added 2011-08-10 at 02:54 AM ----------

Can this be done with a macro?
    I want to be able to press a button, and have the macro say a random "bad excuse" for why i have to leave the dungeon. And then it may or may not make me drop group as well, if that is possible, but it is ok if it isnt.

Examples taken from another thread:
    OMG BRB ICE CREAM TRUCK!
    Brb gramps needs sponge bath
    Holy shit, my dog just shit all over the walls. Brb cleaning it up
    gotta go, my shoe farted

ect.
    There was thread some time ago, about addon like that. Not sure if it concluded into addon but i'm sure you can just PM to author and see for yourself.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/914602-Random-Excuse-Addon]Random Excuse Addon @ MMO-C[/url]
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-10 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    What's the longest a castsequence reset can be? Say I wanted to macro a paladin seal into judgement with a long cast sequence, so that every 20min or so it would swap back to the seal and allow me to refresh. I know it sounds lazy, but I'm honestly more curious than anything.
    Couple of problems here.

The reset condition on a cast sequence is from the last key press, so everytime you press the macro the reset counter starts again.
    Limited macro size, you won't be able to fit enough Judgements in to the macro before it cycles back to seal...but mostly the first problem.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I need some help with a macro for ragnaros HC Molten seed phase...
    Basically I play with a PC that barelly handles that fight and as a result my AOE on the adds is kind of bad due to me freezing for 1-2 seconds imediatly after explosion.
    I play a hunter and it's vital for me that the add I target isn't the one that is focused on me and at the moment just adding /tar molten to my multi shot macro doesn't really work. Is there a way to get it to target any add that isn't targeting me? (except ragnaros ofc)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esau View Post
    I need some help with a macro for ragnaros HC Molten seed phase...
    Basically I play with a PC that barelly handles that fight and as a result my AOE on the adds is kind of bad due to me freezing for 1-2 seconds imediatly after explosion.
    I play a hunter and it's vital for me that the add I target isn't the one that is focused on me and at the moment just adding /tar molten to my multi shot macro doesn't really work. Is there a way to get it to target any add that isn't targeting me? (except ragnaros ofc)
    The macro system can't tell if an add is targetting you, sorry.

---------- Post added 2011-08-10 at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post
    Actually, if you can't do it in the WoW Macro system, and it needs an external hardware device that's programmable to do, then yes, it is against the ToS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post

Actually, if you can't do it in the WoW Macro system, and it needs an external hardware device that's programmable to do, then yes, it is against the ToS.
    I guess there's confusion (at least with me) about what he meant by "spam x ability on the mouseover target without clicking it".
    -not "clicking" (as in click on it to get it as a target) the target, but clicking the spell (as in hitting the button) is possible, could he possibly have meant that?
    -or what is it that is actually asked for here? spamming the spell automatically? I don't quite get it.

EDIT: here's the request in question:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayytee View Post
    I want a macro that would allow me to spam my heroic leap button onto wherever my mouse is pointing, without having to click it.
    For example set my mouse out really far then mash the macro while dragging my mouse in towards my char.
    Is this possible?
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-08-10 at 03:33 PM.

Deleted
    Still isn't possible with the macro system. We cannot interact with the green targeting circle. Requires mouse interaction.
    A programmable keyboard/mouse or any similar hardware emulation software would emulate key + left mouse button down - two actions automated equals a violation of the ToS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Still isn't possible with the macro system. We cannot interact with the green targeting circle. Requires mouse interaction.
    A programmable keyboard/mouse or any similar hardware emulation software would emulate key + left mouse button down - two actions automated equals a violation of the ToS.
    Yes Tree that's true.
    I was just thinking that you also could (mis?)read his request so that it's just a mouseover macro. Would be strange wording then, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a Lightwell Macro with:
    - Marking a yellow star on the lightwell itself
    - Dropping a yellow star world marker on top of the lightwell itself
    - A nice short message announcing the yellow star lightwell to be sent once.

I'm hoping all this can be developed into one macro without multiple clicking
    Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated, ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    There you go
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] Crusader Strike; Hammer of the Righteous
    For some reason it's not working, the only way I can get Crusader Strike to work is by clicking it in my action bar...

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you don't have shift+<that_keybind> bound to something else, Nicobobo