Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    I currently use very simple mouse over macros on my palandin, however, i want to advance it a bit, I currently use the following macro:

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover]

However, i want to add to it so it whispers my target that i have cast a spell on them, like LoH, or HoP.
    Further more, i want it to do it once only, even if i spam click the spell, i want it to first send the message when the spell succesfully got activated.

Thanks in advance.
    Only reliable way is to use addon. RSA @ Curse, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    I just have one question (not related to if this will work, it will): Isn't it redundant to put both exists and help into the []?
    Implications of exist have been buggy when combined with an negated dead/help/harm conditional. I now add it most of the time just to make sure.

---------- Post added 2011-08-11 at 01:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Requires an addon, however I don't know one.
    Even addons can't do it, since no event is fired when a capture cast starts (not even a CLEU).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Implications of exist have been buggy when combined with an negated dead/help/harm conditional. I now add it most of the time just to make sure.

a-HA! thanks for that info, I didt know that.

Im looking for a macro for heroism/Bloodlust that will annouce Heroism going out and 40 seconds later announces the end of heroism. I saw one recently but for the life of me i cant remember how it was written.

Sorry if this one has already been asked.
    Where did you park the invisible car?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyfist View Post
    Im looking for a macro for heroism/Bloodlust that will annouce Heroism going out and 40 seconds later announces the end of heroism. I saw one recently but for the life of me i cant remember how it was written.

Sorry if this one has already been asked.
    You will need an addon like SlashIn first.

Then the macro would be something like this
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Heroism
    /raid Heroism UP! PEW PEW!
    /in 40 /raid Heroism ended.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hi, i'm looking for a macro for the instant Soul Fire but i wan't to see the Soulburn tooltip while it's on cooldown and when the cooldown is over i wan't to see the Soul Fire tooltip, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys,

I am looking for a macro that does mangle if I am not behind the target and shred if I am - I am not sure if one exists but if anyone can help me in any way that would be much appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Booyah View Post
    Hi, i'm looking for a macro for the instant Soul Fire but i wan't to see the Soulburn tooltip while it's on cooldown and when the cooldown is over i wan't to see the Soul Fire tooltip, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Answered it in the other thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    The macro tooltip can't decide what to show based on a CD. If you want to see the CD, you need to place soulburn somewhere so you can watch the button, or have it displayed by an addon.

For the macro, I use
    /cast [mod] Soulburn
    /cast Soulfire
    for my normal Soulfire button, with a modifier it's instant (if SB is ready).
    next Question:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Moonkin View Post
    Hey guys,

I am looking for a macro that does mangle if I am not behind the target and shred if I am - I am not sure if one exists but if anyone can help me in any way that would be much appreciated.
    I don't think a macro can determine if you are behind the target. Would be inconsistent with the other exclusions (CDs, present buffs etc).

Quote Originally Posted by The Moonkin View Post
    Hey guys,

Not possible. This would fall under the "Macros playing for you" rule of thumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot View Post
    Not possible. This would fall under the "Macros playing for you" rule of thumb.
    Okay didn't think there would be any for it to work, but thanks anyways

This is my macro,

/cast [mod:ctrl]Shattering Throw(Battle Stance); Heroic Throw

How do i incorporate [@mouseover] [ ] for heroic throw within the above macro? Thanks in advance...

Deleted
    Just like that.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Shattering Throw(Battle Stance); [@mouseover,harm,nodead,exists][]Heroic Throw

15+ Year Old Account
    I am searching for 2 macros.

1. Casts [spell x], and when you hold shift it casts [spell y].
    2. Casts [spell z] on allies, and [spell w] on enemies.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]y;x
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [help]z; w

Is there a way to heal my target while not in arena?
    Code:
    #showtooltip  /use [mod:alt,@Sírai] Greater Healing Wave  /use [mod:shift,@Hadriel] Greater Healing Wave  /use [nomod,@Totäm] Greater Healing Wave
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by GNARW; 2011-08-13 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GNARW View Post
    Is there a way to heal my target while not in arena?
    Code:
    #showtooltip  /use [mod:alt,@Sírai] Greater Healing Wave  /use [mod:shift,@Hadriel] Greater Healing Wave  /use [nomod,@Totäm] Greater Healing Wave
    thanks in advance
    You can try this, it's a lot more compact. Without a modifier this will act like a normal spell. I assume the shaman who's selfcasting is Totam, but if it's the Sirai guy then you'd have to change the name around to see fit.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@Sírai][mod:shift,@Hadriel][]Greater Healing Wave

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]y;x
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [help]z; w
    <'1 <'2 <'3

Deleted
    Hi!

I currently run with a pvp use trinket and the 480 intellect on use from engineering on my priest, and would like to know if theres a macro that shows the icon for my trinket if its ready, and if its not it shows the gloves, as they do not stack.

cheers!

Just like that.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Shattering Throw(Battle Stance); [@mouseover,harm,nodead,exists][]Heroic Throw
    Thanks bro~~~