Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The way I describe [] is - "if none of the earlier stuff goes off, then just follow normal casting rules for this type of spell with my config".

Hunter pet macro

Hello I'm a hunter and I'm trying to maximise my dps as beast mastery

I'm trying to make a macro that will cast my pets 'bite' or 'smack' only if my pet is above 55 energy (or above 50% seeing as 110 is max due to Kindered Spirits) so my pet benefits from Wild Hunt and also to cast kill command when it's ready but cast arcane shot when kill command is on cooldown.

Would be much appreciated thanks

Deleted
    Macros cannot decide based on power levels and/or cooldowns.

Deleted

Death wish

It's probably already here. Can't find it though.

I got a gear set named "mastery".

Playing fury as offspec i would really like to have that prepot macro, where you use deathwish before the fight starts. After it's been popped i would like to equip my gear set named "fury". Can anyone help me out here.

- Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bandejo View Post
    It's probably already here. Can't find it though.

I got a gear set named "mastery".

Playing fury as offspec i would really like to have that prepot macro, where you use deathwish before the fight starts. After it's been popped i would like to equip my gear set named "fury". Can anyone help me out here.

- Thanks
    Try
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Golemblood Potion
    /cast Death Wish
    /equipset fury

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

best macro i have and i could not tell you where i got it from, when at a vendor i hit this macro and it sells all the grey items out of my bags. it saves me a lot of time and i would like to share it. /script for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag), 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("- Selling "..name); UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end; end;end

Deleted
    hey
    I'm looking for macro that will cast holy radiance on a player who has the most players nearby.
    not sure if this is possible or not but thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by bellodon View Post
    hey
    I'm looking for macro that will cast holy radiance on a player who has the most players nearby.
    not sure if this is possible or not but thanks for any help
    It is not possible for a macro to determine that.

Quote Originally Posted by batman13cr View Post
    best macro i have and i could not tell you where i got it from, when at a vendor i hit this macro and it sells all the grey items out of my bags. it saves me a lot of time and i would like to share it. /script for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag), 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("- Selling "..name); UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end; end;end
    There are a number of addons that do this automatically as well. I prefer Reagent Restocker as it not only automatically sells grays, it also automatically repairs and buys any reagents you tell it to.

Deleted
    I'm preparing for the Yor'sahj encounter, following the Icy veigns strategy guide. They advise a simple priority list for killing the adds, which I think (am not very good with macros) can be implemented as:
    Code:
    /tar Blue
    /tar Red
    /tar Black
    /tar Yellow
    /tar Green
    /tar Purple
    /mark target as skull
    So this macro tries to first target Purple, second Green, third Yellow, etc. (Of course it needs the correct names, instead of merely the colour.)

However, the guide also mentions exceptions: If Purple, Yellow and Blue spawn together, then killing Yellow would be optimal. I would like to implement those conditions, but can't figure out how to get it to work. It should be something like:

Code:
    if (exists=Purple and exists=Yellow and exists=Blue), then mark Yellow as skull
    otherwise
    /tar Blue
    /tar Red
    /tar Black
    /tar Yellow
    /tar Green
    /tar Purple
    /mark target as skull
    But 'exists' doesn't seem to check if a particular add exists.

An alternative might be something like:
    if (if /tar Purple, focus=Purple then if /tar Yellow, focus = Yellow then if /tar Blue, focus=Blue), then mark Yellow as skull
    otherwise
    etc.
    Instead of checking if an add exists, that would try to target the add, check if the add is targetted, to decide if the add exists or not.

How can I write such a macro?

Deleted
    I'm looking for a macro for my warlock:

1. Pet attack macro, that will attack my mouseover target, or if that doesn't exist, attack my current target

Quote Originally Posted by Taiphon View Post
    I'm preparing for the Yor'sahj encounter, following the Icy veigns strategy guide. They advise a simple priority list for killing the adds, which I think (am not very good with macros) can be implemented as:

So this macro tries to first target Purple, second Green, third Yellow, etc. (Of course it needs the correct names, instead of merely the colour.)
    I love challenging macros like this. I just woke up so hopefully this makes sense. It's almost pushing the full 255 chars. See if you can follow the logic.

Yor'sahj Ooze (Globule) Targeting Macro
    Code:
    /cleartarget
    /clearfocus
    /tar Glowing
    /focus [harm,nodead]
    /tar Acidic
    /tar Shadowed
    /run SetRaidTarget("target", 8)
    /cleartarget [@focus,harm]
    /tar Cobalt Globule
    /stopmacro [@focus,noexists][noexists][dead]
    /run SetRaidTarget("focus", 8)
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-12-01 at 09:41 AM. Reason: trash Cobalt dead corpse stays in the room

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I love challenging macros like this. I just woke up so hopefully this makes sense. It's almost pushing the full 255 chars. See if you can follow the logic.
    Thank you very much!

I think I understand what you're doing - instead of first checking if a conditional is true, then moving on if it's not, you implemented both in the same routine.

So you focus on Glowing, set raid marker on Shadow, then target Cobalt. If Glowing doesn't exist, the macro stops and the marker stays on Shadow. If Cobalt doesn't exist the marker stays on Shadow too. If Glowing and Cobalt both exist, the marker moves to Glowing.

But what if the combination Glowing, Acidic and Cobalt spawns? Then the marker moves to Glowing as well - which is even better than I asked for, because according to Icy veins it's optimal for that combination too.

I won't be able to test it until wednesday at the earliest, but it looks beautiful!
    And I think a lot of raiders will find this macro helpful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Try
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Golemblood Potion
    /cast Death Wish
    /equipset fury
    doesn't seem to work. Even though I'm not in combat it still doesn't equip my gearset named "Fury".

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Set names are case sensitive - WoW treats "Fury" and "fury" as different sets. Make sure you have proper capitalization.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    I'm looking for a macro for my warlock:

1. Pet attack macro, that will attack my mouseover target, or if that doesn't exist, attack my current target
    /petattack [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]

Deleted
    Hi everybody!

Im looking for a macro for hotstreak and impact, so that pyroblast and fireblast will /cancel spellcasting when they proc... makes any sense?

So pyro blast and fire blast should funktion like any other skill when hotstreak and impact isnt proc'd, but when it is, pyro blast and fire blast should cancel spellcasting in order to prioritize hotsteaks and impacts.

But im not quite sure how to write that in a macro :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fjolletobak View Post
    Hi everybody!

Im looking for a macro for hotstreak and impact, so that pyroblast and fireblast will /cancel spellcasting when they proc... makes any sense?

So pyro blast and fire blast should funktion like any other skill when hotstreak and impact isnt proc'd, but when it is, pyro blast and fire blast should cancel spellcasting in order to prioritize hotsteaks and impacts.

But im not quite sure how to write that in a macro :/
    You are not quite sure, because you can't do that with macros. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Bleh! Thanks for clearing that up :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok so I have a macro like this

/cast Mage Armor
    /use Flask of Enhancement

Now my question is if I have a better flask on during a raid, when I click this will it overwrite the raid flask with the Flask of Enhancement? If so, is there someway to stop this effect.