PTR servers down?

The US PTR servers down or something? What's up?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think so. I keep trying to get on and it says "Cant connect"

same with the EU ptr

Yeah, same here. Any posts about it or anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the thread in the Cata forum, they went down at 11PST for maintenance. Keep your fingers crossed for some serious bug fixes, eh?
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    According to the thread in the Cata forum, they went down at 11PST for maintenance. Keep your fingers crossed for some serious bug fixes, eh?
    Lets hope!

I'm havnig similar issues. Every time I try to log onto either the PTR or the beta, it gives me the message, "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at:[http://us.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?gameId=11&rootCategoryId=2316]." I don't have these issues with live, just the beta and PTR.
    Anyone know whats going on?

Yeah, no one who has posted knows. Anyone with a link to a thread or something would be very appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Well, I'm hoping they fix the worgen that you race change into now at higher levels. When I did it, I didn't have any racials, not even the worgen form. I was stuck in fake british accent human form.

Anyone knows when it's up?