Deleted

Cata, cata, cataclysm, OMGF CATA!

Ok, so i were cool with Cataclysm being "In the near future" 2 months ago, (This is not QQ)

But does anyone share the "OMGF COME WITH CATA NWAOW PLEASE"? I've read, and read, i've seen and heard, and my nutsack is filled to the maximum - If i can use that metaphor

I've never felt like this before when reading about new interesting games, not even a close call. This feels like it will destroy my entire social life when it hits (Of what's left of it)

So i realised maybe this game is too big for the world, i simply don't think the world is "prepared" for this, in contrast to the fact that i wanna play this game right now. So how is your feelings about Cataclysm,? Do you think about it 24/7 or do you have a life? - Share your thoughts.

TL;DR: L2 Read ----^
    Last edited by mmoc3e0efa8d7a; 2010-09-18 at 11:22 PM.

Cataclysm is big, but the only part of the world that ain't ready is probably China, with all the censoring ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm looking forward to getting out of Dalaran for 70% of my gameplay time.
    Level 85 Illithid Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrOWNED View Post
    Cataclysm is big, but the only part of the world that ain't ready is probably China, with all the censoring ^^
    That's what 2012 will be. China finally getting Cataclysm and the mass excitement will destroy the world

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    it's just an expansion lol... admitted there are some cool features, and i did make a little happy dance when i got beta. but thinking about it all the time? no, got way to much to do xD

not that i dont understand you though. back in my youth (god i feel old when writing that)... let me rephrase that: back when i played alot, i did the same things.. Weeks before a new Legend of Zelda release i couldnt sleep more than 4-5 hours a night, thinking about the game all the time. sadly often resulting in when i finally got the game, i fell a sleep before i could play it -.-'

point is, I've done it, you do it now and many others do it to whatever game they prefer. Nothing wrong in it at all. I actually see it as a sign of having a passion ^^ and a man without a passion is like a..... *insert clever reference*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    That's what 2012 will be. China finally getting Cataclysm and the mass excitement will destroy the world
    This. We are not prepared for Fadewing! (or Spiritwing?)

On topic: Hell yes. Only thing I'm doing right now on WoW is getting prepared for 4.0.1 so I get to reroll... :-|

Quote Originally Posted by Sankiros View Post
    it's just an expansion lol... admitted there are some cool features, and i did make a little happy dance when i got beta. but thinking about it all the time? no, got way to much to do xD
    Says the person who has beta to quell their thirst.... lol jk. Im really excited about it, not super excited like I was for warcraft 3 back in the day, but really excited.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garenzo View Post

On topic: Hell yes. Only thing I'm doing right now on WoW is getting prepared for 4.0.1 so I get to reroll... :-|
    Unpleasant Outcomewing

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Sankiros;8866282]
    and a man without a passion is like a..... beaver without a dam?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sankiros View Post
    point is, I've done it, you do it now and many others do it to whatever game they prefer. Nothing wrong in it at all. I actually see it as a sign of having a passion ^^ and a man without a passion is like a..... *insert clever reference*
    Peacock ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    As cool as Cata looks, and as much as I want to play it, I'm still not feeling the same hype as I did for Wrath. Maybe it's because they haven't released the CG cinematic yet. When I saw the WotLK one, I actually couldn't sleep for a few hours and kept watching it over and over.

No matter what though, I'll be there in line at midnight, and will likely fail a few finals due to Cata. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Garenzo View Post

No, it will be AncestorWing. Since they seem to be so obsessed with their dead relatives in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post
    As cool as Cata looks, and as much as I want to play it, I'm still not feeling the same hype as I did for Wrath. Maybe it's because they haven't released the CG cinematic yet. When I saw the WotLK one, I actually couldn't sleep for a few hours and kept watching it over and over.

No matter what though, I'll be there in line at midnight, and will likely fail a few finals due to Cata. ;D
    you know if i didn't know the context of this i'd say your obsessive and should seek help.
    but that i do know the context i say your still obsessive... but so am i.