Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Truly you're my hero, For life. Sick ahahahaha

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    That bug right there should be the Worgen mount IMO!

15+ Year Old Account
    *shifty eyes*

http://lolcarrotonastick.ytmnd.com/

^so needs "LOL beta" bubble for the running vid

I can't hate the new models too much because, for one, I'm not planning to play as one any time soon, and second, to me this is a step closer to Cataclysm completion. Could they use some improvement? Oh, fuck yeah. The face really doesn't look all that wolfish and the head is a bit small in proportion to the body, but in the end it doesn't matter becaues everything looks the same after its been nuked in the face by goblin fire magics.

Thanks for sharing these videos, Mojo! Awesomely done. The "Running Wild" video was filled with much needed LoLz. ;D

Now I'm curious on what TotalBiscuit thinks about these wild eyed bitches.

I don't see why there is so much expectation for the female characters to be hot. It's understandale for races who have aesthetics that, as humans, we are used to in races that are similar to humans. Elves, humans, dworfs in particular.

But after that people really shouldn't expect much. Personally I didn't find the female worgen "hot" or ugly for that matter but a more accurate description is that I found them to look extremely badass and surpremely cool (save for the one face in the DK creation, you know the one).

My original plan was to make a male worgen because I figured blizzard would make some ridiculous attempt at making a hot female worgen which would just attract the same kind of horny fan boys that female blood elfs get. But after seeing this video i've decided to make my worgen female just because they look extremely badass (more so than the male ones imo)- also I think they could make them a little less busty- the annoying horny fanboys might still go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL INTERNET!

Couldn't stop laughing at the Running Wild vid. It's like you and your wolf self, interlocking arms, and he slings you along for the ride. rofl
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    RUNNING IN THE NINETIES

Bwahaha. Great videos.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondrith View Post
    I agree with you... thems some UGLY ladies. Also, I noticed when you rotated the model... what was with the stomach? Did it curve in and then when it gets to the pelvis it suddenly matches how far out their breasts get?
    Yes their bellies stick out and notice how their backs curve in and their butts are bulging out in a weird place... These are definitely not finished...

Anyone else notice the fact that the female's ears were changing shape to the draenei female's horn options?

I'm reserving judgment on this for now, as it is blindingly obvious it isn't done yet. There are no face and hair options, and several aspects of the model are still using the female draenei skeleton incorrectly. It's fine that they used it as a base, as they are roughly the same shape (humanoid with digitigrade legs...don't need too much variety for that), but they still need to add in all the actual worgen options to the skin.

Although I will say the nose and eyes don't look very wolf-like. Looks too much like a surprised cat instead of canine of any sort, much less a wolf.

I'd have to say, there's only one thing I don't like about the new female worgen:

1) Their eyes aren't focused.

What I mean by that is that each eye seems like it's looking in different directions; they aren't focused on one thing like most creatures with depth perspective are.

It just looks goofy because of it. When I looked at the ones with death knight eyes, I had no problems at all (well, the ass seems to plateau, which is odd.).

I was a bit sad to see the hair-styles go, but these new ones are still cool and different enough for me to like them just as much, if not more, because they don't look as cleanly cut as the older ones.

The ears are cool too, and it's nice to have that added as an option which wasn't previously there.

Either way, I like it, but the eyes either need no pupils, larger pupils, and corrected pupils that actually line up and focus on things like animals of prey do.

PS: The running wild was lawlz, can't wait to actually see the final product for it.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2010-09-19 at 10:03 AM.

Running wild looks... Awesome!
    And worgen female as death knight, actually looks okay in the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

At least with "running wild" in this way you're erm... mounted in a way I suppose. It explains all the howling and *coughs*

The female worgen eyes are probably going to be freaking me out for the rest of the day now.

Nice vids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Too much commentary on the female worgen one, people aren't watching the videos to hear what you think. At least in my opinion!
    If you don't care what he says and are not sure what to do about it other than complaining on forums. I would like to direct you to the volume control. If you turn it down all the way then you wont hear him at all. Just imagine the commentator asking "What do you guys think?". If this doesn't help you feel free to message me for more suggestions and please do not speak for all of us. I personally watch these videos for the pretty pictures and silly noises.

Keep doin wat yur doin, Jesse.

Funny worgen mount video, not so funny commentary on the female one.

I don't think they look so ugly at all. The problem is the permanent snarl face. Once you get more options I think it'll be a lot better. I'm rolling male worgen anyways. The female body looks too much like a draenei.

Also, not all wow females are hot. Trolls and orcs have maybe 2 faces that look decent, gnomes are meh, humans could really use a do-over. And undead, ergh. So I don't see where you can say that all the other WoW women are hot; compared to the others the worgen looks much better.

Though, to each their own. Me, I <3 tauren ladies.