Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cool *REQUEST* Garrosh + Pit of Noobs

If anyone can try and draw this, that'd be great. I'll try and explain it as best I can though. The whole skit will be based off of the quote:

"-WOTLK equals free lewt!
    -Free lewt?! THIS....IS....CATA!
    *KICKS OP in the pit of noobs*"

Quote: Credits go to Alceus

It starts out with a pit in the background full of noobs up to the top, and Garrosh on a ledge kicking noob after noob into the pit (There's a line of noobs with epics and 'derp' faces on) and Ragnaros and Deathwing can be in the foreground with their backs to the event oblivious to what's going on, asking where everyone is.

The noobs will talk about FREE LEWT and Garrosh would have the quote saying FREE LEWT? THIS! IS! CATA!

It's just a small request... anyone who's able to do it or wants to do it, pm me asking if you need any more information. Anyone can draw it and anyone can post their own. Treat this like a small competition... post away!
    Last edited by Myrsky; 2010-09-18 at 11:26 AM.

Hardcoreraiders are so immature...

Quote Originally Posted by Snekilito View Post
    I barely raid... I PvP more.

10+ Year Old Account
    no just no.. go back home troll

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So..erm..let me get this straight..you want a hardcore artist to make a drawing for you - a noob artist. A drawing about hardcore raiders kicking noob raiders? This totally makes sense on level of high irony.

Draw the shit yourself, my good man
    How's this irony? I DON'T RAID!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post
    If anyone can try and draw this, that'd be great. I'll try and explain it as best I can though. The whole skit will be based off of the quote:

"-WOTLK equals free lewt!
    -Free lewt?! THIS....IS....CATA!
    *KICKS OP in the pit of noobs*"

It starts out with a pit in the background full of noobs up to the top, and Garrosh on a ledge kicking noob after noob into the pit (There's a line of noobs with epics and 'derp' faces on) and Ragnaros and Deathwing can be in the foreground with their backs to the event oblivious to what's going on, asking where everyone is.

The noobs will talk about FREE LEWT and Garrosh would have the quote saying FREE LEWT? THIS! IS! CATA!

It's just a small request... anyone who's able to do it or wants to do it, pm me asking if you need any more information. Anyone can draw it and anyone can post their own. Treat this like a small competition... post away!
    Credits go to me :>

Quote Originally Posted by themiller View Post
    no just no.. go back home troll
    I'm not trolling. Why does everyone just assume everyone's trolling these days?

---------- Post added 2010-09-18 at 09:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Credits go to me :>
    Ofcourse. That is if anyone actually does draw anything. :P

I would draw it if I could, but all you'd see is a bunch of stick figures. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snekilito View Post
    Dude, Wotlk was pretty easy for casuals too tbh...I play twice a week and I pretty much got awesome gear.

Dude, Wotlk was pretty easy for casuals too tbh...I play twice a week and I pretty much got awesome gear.
    Exactly. You don't even have to raid to have awesome gear, you can get carried. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post
    I'm not trolling. Why does everyone just assume everyone's trolling these days?

---------- Post added 2010-09-18 at 09:23 PM ----------

Ofcourse. That is if anyone actually does draw anything. :P

I would draw it if I could, but all you'd see is a bunch of stick figures. ^^
    I'm talking about the quote

I'm talking about the quote
    Haha, alright. I'll add that in there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ukrainium View Post
    img

You're welcome.
    I've got to admit, it made me lol

Quote Originally Posted by ukrainium View Post

You're welcome.
    Lol'd hard. Thanks Ukrainium!

---------- Post added 2010-09-18 at 09:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post

There. Enjoy.
    And no I don't know how to resize the image.
    Haha!

Actually good idea for a boss fight. with a wink to the faction champions in ToC ^^

There could be a DK stacking spellpower whos only dangerous ability is a massive death coil, and a warlock gearing agility meleeing the crap out of your main tank :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ruud View Post
    Actually good idea for a boss fight. with a wink to the faction champions in ToC ^^

There could be a DK stacking spellpower whos only dangerous ability is a massive death coil, and a warlock gearing agility meleeing the crap out of your main tank :P
    LOL or a healer in tank gear :P

---------- Post added 2010-09-18 at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post

There. Enjoy.
    And no I don't know how to resize the image.
    Edit: Image doesn't show for me, so if it doesn't show for anyone else I guess it's your loss DERP! :>
    Right click the box thing and past the URL into your address bar. :>

Ide imagine him saying "YOU ARE DISMISSED!" instead.

Added: Lord Vojka's photo as he couldn't be bothered making a Photobucket account... xD

http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/z...rent=photo.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertao The Pro View Post
    Ide imagine him saying "YOU ARE DISMISSED!" instead.