Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Great another blow to alliance, now we get less faction mounts. What else, horde only gets new class like Blade Master?

They really need to get some more creative help over at Blizzard as the armors have been really lacking artistically, and it doesn't look much better so far with these two new sets. Take your artists on a trip somewhere different to get them some inspiration or something. Most of the stuff seen in the xpac looks meh as well to date. I know a game running this long with this much content is going to make it hard to come up with new ideas, but at least give it a shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddammit Blizzard, I wasn't even going to level my druid until utter boredom kicked in, and now you go and make such an awesome-looking t11. fml.

LOL MMOReport - "Don't tell your partner you got Civ 5, they might think you get a venereal disease". Classic!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Great another blow to alliance, now we get less faction mounts. What else, horde only gets new class like Blade Master?
    People will whine about everything these days..... Be glad you get something special horde can't get.

On the other note PvZ is amazing game, I love it, can't wait for this in Cata... Even daughter loves it, we made her PvZ cake with flowers and zombie on her 4th birthday

What imho means?

Quote Originally Posted by Korhal View Post
    What imho means?
    In My Honest Opinion?

Re armor models: ROFL. Ok, the druid one isn't terrible (besides the meh texture, seriously fire someone) but the rogue one, even if they do make the blue glowey (I can't see crap!) stuff into black smoke, what the hell is this armor? Wood? It looks like da poop!
    Last edited by Rukh; 2010-09-20 at 02:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    sigh... here we go again with the giant glowing shoulderpads... someone at bliz has a fetish for them lol =P

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest View Post
    People will whine about everything these days..... Be glad you get something special horde can't get.
    If you only meant something only WORGEN can get, the rest of the alliance has no use of worgen running on all 4. So in the case of worgens there is only one winner, where it comes to goblin mounts there is five winners. Now go make the math and guess why us not re-rolling worgen feel a bit forgotten.

Being a rogue myself, i personally like the set, except if they could make the mouthcover cover instead of the start of the chin, down to the end of the start of the neck, thus covering the whole neck.

not sure i like the rogue set, or the druid set for that matter. just seems a bit bland IMO.

I'm quite anxious to see Warrior & Warlock T11. Hopefully they won't be a dissapointment.

Earthen Warplate - Tank
    Earthen Battleplate - DPS

The links for warrior is wrong.
    Shame on u B.

Uggh, you morons will never be happy. Blizzard needs to make a blue post where they tell you all to go fuck yourselves.

Deleted
    Going to love that game, Will Blizz introduce more Mini-Games?? Gnome Flinging, Gnome Football? Tauren Running Race.

In all truthfulness though it would be good to see some more mini games, maybe as dailies or the like, Some of the other MMO's (yes there are others) have games in them aswell..

Quote Originally Posted by CarnatiaSpiritfield View Post
    In My Honest Opinion?
    Humble

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerOne View Post
    If you only meant something only WORGEN can get, the rest of the alliance has no use of worgen running on all 4. So in the case of worgens there is only one winner, where it comes to goblin mounts there is five winners. Now go make the math and guess why us not re-rolling worgen feel a bit forgotten.
    Like there is already over 100 mounts so it doesn't matter at all...

Quote Originally Posted by CarnatiaSpiritfield View Post
    So is it a different colour per spec?
    I think it is yes. You can see the triple-specced(Okay Quadruple-specced)druids have 3 different colours while the Single-specced rogues only get one.