Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This is awesome! I hated it when they introduced T9 and T10 to be buyable with emblems only. The way it was in Naxx/Ulduar was perfect Imo, it actually showed your progress (except for T8,5 gloves which dropped from Mimiron, very hard boss at the release, and from... Emalon, puggable boss)but also allowed you to buy one piece or two if you wanted to save your dkps for something else or didnt want to raid and just get it from farming heroics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    A warrior is kinda like a blender. You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.

Awesome.

Bringing back the epicness once more!!!

Yay! Now I get to farm a Kara-type raid 25+ times just to see a Tier token for a specific item slot and for my class drop for the first time and then not get it because 2 other classes have been waiting as well! Assuming this is the case, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you check the tier models, there are 3 of them for each class. The way i see it, you will get the first set from points, but you will only be able to upgrade them with specific tokens for each slot from 10-25 raids, and 10-25 heroic raids.

Deleted
    They should make the drops slot specific, but NOT class specific. Like ToC trophies, but for specific slots (Hands/Chest/etc)

THANK GOD.

This is a good change. Im happy now.
    Article 37 : A Bro is under no obligation to open a door for anyone. If a women insist on having their own professional basketball league, then they can open their own doors. Honestly, they're not that heavy.
    Article 49 : When asked,"Do you need some help?" a Bro shall automatically respond, "i got it," whether or not he's actually got it.

Quote Originally Posted by JabJack View Post
    Yay more rng drops :/ Wish they do some sort of trophy system again much better
    No. As I see it, theres only one tier token for ALL class, that means each class will bring that universal tier token home to exchange it to the corresponding gear piece. There should be no RNG at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    They should make the drops slot specific, but NOT class specific. Like ToC trophies, but for specific slots (Hands/Chest/etc)
    That would be fine, since Paladin, Priest, Warlock tokens come around about once every 10 raids in my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    /agree That way you can still keep the good old feel without having to depend on RNG as much.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Medivhe View Post
    If you check the tier models, there are 3 of them for each class. The way i see it, you will get the first set from points, but you will only be able to upgrade them with specific tokens for each slot from 10-25 raids, and 10-25 heroic raids.
    ^Read it, QFT.

I hope and pray that they are bringing the BC tier system back.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: When do hunters get to tame druids?
    A: Right after druids get a hunter form.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaattori View Post
    I hope and pray that they are bringing the BC tier system back.
    Its horrible, even more so with limited drop from Cata 10m bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Pointing out that tiers 7-9 also had slot tokens but were purchasable with emblems. Just because they're gained via tokens doesn't mean they can't be farmed
    You sure about 9? 7 and 8, those were slot specific. 9 was pure emblems and token upgrades, but not slot specific.

now.. if you all look back.. you'll notice that this is the same for t7 (naxx gear).. so their just repeating what they started out wotlk with.. whats wrong with that?

I hope they make us all run around naked and have to fish all the time because there is nothing to do besides raids and pvp and talking trade chat about anything but trade and and and.........

See how annoying this all sounds?

Boo hiss

I like slot specific tokens, but I really hope that I can still buy the whole tier.
    But the token shouldnt be spearated into 3 groups. 2 groups is more then enough.

So the token should get you the tier piece for free, and else you can buy the tier piece for an insane amount of valor points.

just my 2cents
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

This doesn't mean anything at all, ICC had those tokens too. Honestly I prefer the system they have now, get lower Tier sets through badges and you need the Token + original to get the superior upgraded tier set. Just going based off these tokens were stupid imo, I found it more frustrating wasting my time over and over again fighting 5 other classes for 1 token that didn't even drop tell 5-6 bosses in..

my guess it will be simular to what it is now. Sense there will be no badges anymore, You get points for quests and dungeons and raids turn those points into First level Tier 11 gear, then you will need original tier + token to get the main Tier 11.5 gear. Then the highest level gear which is conquest points will most likely be for Heroic and elite gear for the hardcores.
    Last edited by valcrist; 2010-09-20 at 05:51 PM.

Deleted
    Lol, was thinking about this ~1 hour ago or so. Thanks ^^

Good i have like 4 stupid upgrades in my bank and no badges to use the dam things Horrible system with badges.

Hope we go back to old style only t11 drops from bosses and you can get near enough hands/legs/rest from badges.