Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    @Burygnome

There will be no difference in gear between 10man und 25man so kudos to whoever does it on whatever mode.

Only thing that has to be seen is if they succeed in balancing the difficulty in both modes so 10man won't be the pushover it is now.

Deleted
    Blizzard, is it really that hard to reskin a small item like the stein? You could probably do it in a few hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Maim View Post
    I dunno if im the only one who noticed this but why does the alliance doomsayers sign say "SALES" at the top
    It's to get people to pay attention to them, of course. Nothing attracts citizens and heroes alike like a SALES sign.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorg View Post
    @Burygnome

There will be no difference in gear between 10man und 25man so kudos to whoever does it on whatever mode.

Only thing that has to be seen is if they succeed in balancing the difficulty in both modes so 10man won't be the pushover it is now.
    Yeah, wot he is saying though Snorg is that to do 10man you only need 10 5-hc geared players rather than 25. So ensidia/paragon and whoever is likely just to build 10man teams on the fly with the luckiest 10 players from 5mans. Not saying thats a bad thing though. Im sure by the time ensidia have thier 1st team 1/2 way through there 2nd team will be rdy 2 give it a go. After all it was the same b4 only with the luckiest 25 people ^.^

Ruby Sanctum.

Cool mount, and glad we can go for the realmfirsts with our 10man guild.

I'm very glad that my main character has JC+Alch xD

Deleted
    Amazing mount, love the transform idea not just for druids. Would be awsome if they made a cool transform animation too

Quote Originally Posted by Zerackiel View Post
    It's a nice gift for all alchemists!
    If Blizzard want us to keep our profession. They win.
    Well Taylors have the magic carpet, and Engineers have the flying machine, it's awesome that alchemists now get a flying mount of their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    Saw the drake and went "WOW"
    then i saw the incoming SnD nerf =/

Still nothing on Ret pallys and warriors.
    ?

There's not an incoming SnD nerf.
    They say it's fine that we, rogues, have that passive damage (cause it depends on us keeping SnD or Envenom buffs, etc.).
    They say our dps drops too much if we do not have available the 20% haste buff and intend to nerf the buff (the one provided by, for example, Frost DKs).
    So, where do you see any incoming SnD nerf? Learn to read and don't QQ that quickly :/

PS: I would even call it an overall buff, as we will perform better (or at least like other dps classes) if we don't have that buff in our raid, we're not that dependent.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    Saw the drake and went "WOW"
    then i saw the incoming SnD nerf =/

Still nothing on Ret pallys and warriors.

SnD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Vial of the Sands
    Binds when picked up
    Mount
    That makes me happy, an alchemy mount, but as for Brewfest not changing that is very disappointing, as the last 2 "events" listed on the calendar have been non events for me (Harvest Festival and Pirate's Day). I was really hoping there would be changes, or at least something for my main to do as I'm not one of those do every quest, every achievement on every toon type players. Blizzard really does need to keep these vents fresh and alive by making changes every year.

within 5 minutes of reading of the alchemy dragon transformation mount i dropped mining and started leveling alchemy

10mans getting realm first? What a joke.

WOW, i'm so glad i'll be an engineer/alchemist in this expac... I WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

I'll be selling rides for lowbies on my back!

Also: Is brewfest LIVE already? Isn't that usually in October?

Edit 2: It's not SND that is getting nerfed it's the GROUP BUFFS from Winfdury Totem/Hunting Party.
    Last edited by Raqubor; 2010-09-21 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Something something

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awww. I just wanted to go arround picking flowers and brewing potions on my warrior. Now I have to TRANSFORM INTO A DRAGON AND GIVE RIDES TO HOT CHICKS.

That just ruined my night.

Deleted
    "The 3rd part of the event is now available on PTRs, Doomsayers are in capital cities and a new questline is available to infiltrate the Twilight's Cult."

Ehm, what was the 2nd part of the event?

Edit: Ok, i got it, missed the 2nd page. It´s Ruby Sanctum.
    Last edited by mmoc4378863033; 2010-09-21 at 09:26 AM.

shared achievement for both 10 and 25 man is pointless ~~
    10 man was, is and ALWAYS will be easier (exception was sarth3d, but then again its 1 fight in 2 years)

Ooh, I'm hoping http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/57859/e...nderworld-nyi/ will be a mount for enchanters like the Vial of the Sands for alchemists, or else I'll be a bit jealous. Chanters haven't received much love in terms of diversity or fun items yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sny View Post
    Ooh, I'm hoping http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/57859/e...nderworld-nyi/ will be a mount for enchanters like the Vial of the Sands for alchemists, or else I'll be a bit jealous. Chanters haven't received much love in terms of diversity or fun items yet
    Well, leatherworkers have the most boring bonuses and items, even enchanters/tailors have more funny stuff. Just so you wont be dissapointed if its something else than an enchanter item.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    shared achievement for both 10 and 25 man is pointless ~~
    10 man was, is and ALWAYS will be easier (exception was sarth3d, but then again its 1 fight in 2 years)
    How do you know it will stay easier when Cata isn't out yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sny View Post
    That would be a bit overboard. Everybody would need to be able to get that, and it would need to be pretty rare also.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case