Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    So just gonna make a long story short.

Future Girlfriend joins a guild I'm in. End up crushing on her HARD after getting to know her within a year she has a boyfriend so I stayed my distance. Few years later after tons of time getting close to each other and being very good friends her relationship breaks and her and I end up talking for a long time (10PM to 10AM my time.) She eventually states that there are men interested in her but not the one she wants. I being the not so good with words me like shiney rock caveman I am just blurt out That i would love to be more than just friends and have a meaningful relationship with her.

She accepts and I was actually the guy SHE was crushing on For nearly as long as I had been crushing on her. =D

Best Woman I've ever met; I Wouldn't trade what I have with her for the world.

(Pardon my terribad writing I just wanted to get my abridged story out in this wonderful thread <3)

Ok I'll share mine...

It was last summer, shortly after Uld released. I was the Main Tank for my guild and was trying to just throw an Uld10 fun run together since we were all bored on an off night, and I needed 1 more healer. One of my guildies invited one of his friends to the guild, and it was this Disc Priest who hasn't raided since Vanilla. I figured why not, I'll just take her along. She says to me in whispers as the raid progresses that she doesn't know any of the fights and what not, so I just politely whisper her back the quick and dirty version of the mechanics, and what started as fight explanations turns into an evening long conversation about myself and her and WoW and RL and such. It was very much enjoyable.

Over the next few weeks we consistently hang out every day, doing dailies together, raiding together, the Dalaran 500 together, etc. We would stay up very very late each night, and it got old sitting on a video game just to talk, so we exchange numbers and proceed to call and text all day every day. But as time goes by, the fact that it's just a video game wears on us and we stop talking, she stops playing all together.

About 6 months later, January of 2010, she comes back to the game. I've joined a different raiding guild at that time and trying to put a focus on being 'hardcore' again. She starts to talk to me again and we go through the usual emotions (where you been? I missed you? why did you stop playing? etc...) and after a couple days all the tension settles and we are back to just hanging out all the time, calling and texting. One night late late at night, we decide that we need to finally meet each other. So the plans are made for me to go there (2k miles away) in just over a month.

The following weeks were nothing short of amazing as the trip got closer and closer, then one night she's pretty quiet and bugged about something, and wouldn't tell me what. I poke and prod trying to figure out what's wrong, when the unexpected happens: "It's because I love you". Damn that made me happy to finally hear, I had fallen for her also but had not told her yet, I was thinking to wait till I could tell her in person, but she didn't let me make it that long. So the trip comes and we meet in person (omfg I was never so scared for anything in my life, that was the longest plane ride ever), and it was absolutely the most perfect weekend. We had a great time, food, fun, everything, and then we agree that it will not be the last time we meet.

I come back home, quit my guild in WoW, we make a personal guild together with just me and her and our friends in it and start looking forward to the future what we might share together. Things go great for a while, finding ways to spend time together and see each other from so far apart (gotta love webcam and movies). But fate is cruel and over the next 2 months we start to grow apart and things come between us, to the point where we both fear what might be coming. We talk about it and try to save our relationship, but in the end we both realize that we were holding onto a dream. We had become very best friends and didn't want to end up hating and hurting each other.

We broke up yesterday. It hurt, I wish things could have been different. But these past 6 months of my life have been so amazing because of her, and I will never forget them.

Edit: Spelling is hard
    Last edited by rofltroll; 2010-09-22 at 12:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle of Justice View Post
    I being the not so good with words me like shiney rock caveman I am just blurt out That i would love to be more than just friends and have a meaningful relationship with her.
    This made me lol. Also awwww!

Also: The thread says "Fuzzy stories". I want more cuteness!!!