Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Marks of Honor turn ins

Currently on the PTR all marks of honor turn ins reward you 2k per mark... is this the same amount as it is going to be when it goes live? ???

Re: Marks of Honor turn ins

Quote Originally Posted by Aimed*
    Currently on the PTR all marks of honor turn ins reward you 2k per mark... is this the same amount as it is going to be when it goes live? ???
    It's the PTR. They're testing what they've changed so far. If it wasn't subject to change, why would they bother testing it?

2k honor for 1 bg mark?

6 bgs X 100 marks each X 2k honor each = 1,200,000 honor!

Or do you need to hand in one from each bg at the same time to get 2k?

Even if an average character has about 50 marks that would be 100k each. One thing is for sure, it would absolutely tank the price of gems on the AH.

Deleted

120 Epic gems :O oh my god...
    that would totally destroy the market for them....

15+ Year Old Account

Not this again... sick of this exact same thread popping up 1-2 times a day trying to discuss the same. It's the PTR, things are subject to change.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Deleted

I bet its going to end up being around 500-1000 per mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    Well right now you get about 1500 for one of each mark, so ~250 per mark would be in line with the current rewards.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    100 would be better.

the point all along with token turn-ins for honor was to encourage players to do BG's other than their favorite one.
    so I wouldnt expect a change to opting out of doing other BG's which is why they mentioned a random bg daily type thing
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    100 would be better.
    Have fun talking to vendor 600 times to get your honor.

It should be something like 250 honor per mark, with option to turn 1, 10 or 100 at the time.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael
    Have fun talking to vendor 600 times to get your honor.

It should be something like 250 honor per mark, with option to turn 1, 10 or 100 at the time.
    I love my g15 just a little bit more each day scripts and macros and I have to click just once to do it :P

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    Not this again... sick of this exact same thread popping up 1-2 times a day trying to discuss the same. It's the PTR, things are subject to change.

they changed mounts to 50k honor, assuming that is the final price of them, the mount was 90 marks, 30 WSG 30 AB and 30 AV, and they said that all items will remain equal in price, so that would make each mark worth 555 honor

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz
    I love my g15 just a little bit more each day scripts and macros and I have to click just once to do it :P
    dont come crying when Blizzard ban you, they already banned a few players using the ''macro'' and ''script'' and its called botting

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    2k honor for 1 bg mark?

6 bgs X 100 marks each X 2k honor each = 1,200,000 honor!

Or do you need to hand in one from each bg at the same time to get 2k?

Even if an average character has about 50 marks that would be 100k each. One thing is for sure, it would absolutely tank the price of gems on the AH.
    It's 2K each, not a group of 6. Yes, that would tank the price of gems, but since Cata is right around the corner, the price is going to plummet anyway.

As for mounts, they're 50K honor, or 25 badges per mount. Not bad considering they were 90 badges each before.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    dont come crying when Blizzard ban you, they already banned a few players using the ''macro'' and ''script'' and its called botting
    Are you retarded or just retarded?

there are tons of addons that do the exact same thing, it if you read his post, its a g15. You can create macro's on your keyboard that do things like OpenTab() TurnIn WSG mark of honor() (obviously not a real macro) but you get the jist. anyone can do that, its the same as opening it with your mouse and pressing "turn in" just at a faster rate.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

/script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(1)
    /script CompleteQuest()
    /script GetQuestReward()

is hard

I think shift clicking the item, buy 10, use them, and repeat is easier. The turn-ins on the PTR aren't a quest. They're like a vendor setup. http://www.worldofraids.com/gallery/...rchant-window/

As for the marks remaining at 2k, I wouldn't bet on it. Lot of people jump on things like that in the past only to get screwed. Remember when the engineer copters were introduced in BC? People made the mats anticipating their helicopters only for Blizzard to change it in a later build resulting in a lot of people complaining about wasted mats. And then when Blizzard introduced the WotLK epic gems, the cardinal ruby originally required 3 forest emeralds for the alchemy transmute before that changed. Basically, I wouldn't expect something that's on the PTR to remain as is. It's the PTR for a reason. Things do and will change. If anything, I'd bet on the turn-ins being closer to 250-500 honor each with a max of 1000 honor. Right now, they're just clones of the arena honor commendations you can buy. Blizzard likes to clone items and change them later. It's likely the next PTR build or the one after will have the correct honor value. So don't go counting your gems just yet. :P At least wait 2 weeks or so before you go counting your gems.

Somewhere around 500 seems the most reasonable. I doubt that the 2k per will stand, but who knows. I won't complain if it does. Free epic gems for the rest of the expansion!

To be similar to the current one of each of six marks, then a value of 208.33 honor per mark would be correct.
    Rounding that to 200 would seem about right, and would be my guess it was simply a typo of 2000 instead of 200.
    A drop of 50 honor per six marks is not going to kill us and is the most likely approach I feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.