Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadkipper View Post
    I'm pretty sure people have been asking for something like this for years. Why Blizzard didn't make this their first app is beyond me. The mobile AH idea was just too lame for words.
    Because apparently arenanet/ncsoft hadn't finished the technology. Once they did it was just a simple act of "borrowing" that technology, and poof blizz makes an announcement. I seriously don't think that's what happened. Though I do get meh about blizz "borrowing" so much from other games. Doesn't seem fair how it is in the game market.

1. If a game company announces their "next cool thing" wow copies it, and integrates it.
    2. If they don't, the fans are like "wth X Company, why aren't you giving us any info"

WoW is the Borg of MMOs. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

No thanks to this feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't accualy see a point in it.
    As raid leader I do share one mobile number for raiders to message me in extra cases. And that works just fine, coz those cases doesn't happen every-raid-day. 0-3 times in a month, so it costs them arround 5 us-cents for international sms. If someone is late all the time or his connection drops often, i would kick him anyway.
    No practical use imho. Maybe role players will see a point in it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    This just seems pointless.

If you honestly want to text or chat with your guild mates wouldn't you ALREADY have their phone numbers?

Do your mobile phones have the ability to already text and chat? Oh... Okay then.

...So why are you going to pay blizzard for an application to do that?

You're going to pay blizzard for the service to already do what a phone does in the first place. Brilliant.
    Your post made me laugh lol.. Last time i checked in eu servers where I am playing there are French germans Swedish greeks dutch english etc etc etc.. Do you know how much it would cost me to MSG them or call them all??? Think before posting! You buy the app once and the everything is free.. Jesus.. Brain activity: nill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    So $3 a month to talk to the guild, something which should be free.

Damn, blizzard are getting greedy.
    Agree.. this should just be a little present to us all instead of a new way to make some more money. The AH might still cost that; fine. Mobile AH can actually be an advantage, but I dont see any real point in having guildchat available on mobiles; other than saving some text/phone costs that you'd normally make when you really need to talk to a guildie or in-game buddy.

Asheowyn - Shandelzare - Anessa - Shandelzhare

Quote Originally Posted by deathtognomes View Post
    Your post made me laugh lol.. Last time i checked in eu servers where I am playing there are French germans Swedish greeks dutch english etc etc etc.. Do you know how much it would cost me to MSG them or call them all??? Think before posting! You buy the app once and the everything is free.. Jesus.. Brain activity: nill
    You have to pay $3 monthly for the guild chat service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".