Heirlooms/BOAs Through Mail Needs to be Here!

Hey guys, so as of now, you can only mail BOAs cross faction..Not cross server. But what if Blizzard implemented cross server mail for only BOAs?

Now what they could quite easily do, is add a new "feature" to the mailbox interface, with the ability to select a server one of your characters are on, and of course, the name. This would allow people like myself to send Big Blizzard Bears cross server, as well as Heirlooms to level new toons. This could not only keep people intrigued in playing the game because of the fact that you can level toons cross server, but also help balance out server populations.

I'd Also like to see you be able to send a "care package" of sorts, with up to 500gold and maybe some recipes in it as well. The 500g would only be send-able every 30days, to prevent gold spammers.
    Let me know what you guys think!

When you say they could easily do this, then you must be thinking only of creating the interface for it.

Because no, the coding itself would not be easy at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were easy and feasible it would probably already have been done. Assuming this though so who knows. The idea is great though.

No. Stop suggesting this. Transfer your toon if you want to mail BOA's.

I dont want to pay $25 to get a big blizzard bear over to a toon. And i dont know much about coding, but yeah i meant the interface would be easy.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....47124738&sid=1

They are working on making heirlooms and BoAs cross-server. I don't see why they won't let you mail other items, like gold, cross-server; although Blizzard may care about its effects on a server's economy (after all, there is still a gold limit when purchasing a realm transfer for a character).
    "How absurd men are! They never use the liberties they have, they demand those they do not have. They have freedom of thought, they demand freedom of speech."-Soren Kierkegaard

"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."-William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Odrok View Post
    No. Stop suggesting this. Transfer your toon if you want to mail BOA's.
    yeah... stop suggesting things that you want in the game... blizzard never listens to community feedback... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by voltimand View Post
    http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....47124738&sid=1

They are working on making heirlooms and BoAs cross-server. I don't see why they won't let you mail other items, like gold, cross-server; although Blizzard may care about its effects on a server's economy (after all, there is still a gold limit when purchasing a realm transfer for a character).
    Good to hear there actually trying, didnt realize they were!

BoA's will eventually be available cross server but it's complicated since each server is separated from all others and then regrouped into battle groups for the purpose of PvP and the LFD tool.

They'll never allow you to send more than just BoA's cross server or even cross faction because that would open a huge can of worms and make it harder, for them, to keep track of the gold sellers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oarz View Post
    yeah... stop suggesting things that you want in the game... blizzard never listens to community feedback... oh wait...
    on an fan site on something they are already working on...yeah. No, just stopping is fine :]
    You can't spell 'morgue' without 'rogue'...

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, 500 isn't very much, and something I can easily get behind

I mean, what with people gold capped on multiple toons and what not, what's 500 to any server? It's very helpful to buying mounts and stuff, and really harms no one.
    You can't spell 'morgue' without 'rogue'...

Last thing I heard was that Blizz were working on cross server mail. However with Cataclysm around the corner I think they are directing there attention to the expansion.

Deleted
    I would love to get my heirlooms on other server, Its mostly the only thing which keeps me playing on my current server.

Heirlooms across realms would be great, but I am not sure they are keen on actually doing that. They have done their research, there was a survey not long ago, and now they make available the choices to customize, change faction, race and all that. They might be more interested in having people paying to transfer their characters to other servers. It is a possibility.