What if deathwing is using the twilight dragonflight as...

Life force batteries?

The twilight dragon are perfect for this as they are capable of siphoning magic... also the ungodly giant eggs under Grim batol could be a sign of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord-Kromgar View Post
    Life force batteries?

The twilight dragon are perfect for this as they are capable of siphoning magic... also the ungodly giant eggs under Grim batol could be a sign of this.
    Why would he do that? I'm pretty sure the aspects are immortal unless killed in combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaneris View Post
    Why would he do that? I'm pretty sure the aspects are immortal unless killed in combat.
    Deathwing isn't exactly a normal aspect though. I don't think that the theory is correct but he could be using their power for something. As far as I knew the Old Gods had tasked him with creating the Twilight Flight with the power of all the other flights so that they could be the Old Gods soldiers. But my lore isn't 100%, I'm sure someone will clear up the mess I've made if I have made one.

deathwing CREATED the twilight flight. of course he is using them. but as batteries >.> ehh he has a thermo-nuclear generator under his armor
    Last edited by Senbo; 2010-09-21 at 11:04 PM. Reason: typo
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    deathwing CREATED the twilight flight. of course he is using them. but as batteries >.> ehh he has a thermo-nuclear generator under his armor
    That thermo nuclear generator is his power overflowing not giving him power. Alexstrasza thought she beat him but suddenly he got back up as if he was ok he may have them siphon their power to him or he takes their power.