Poll: Will you do the switch ?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Will you switch to alchemy?

Will you do the switch to alchemy just for the mount or say screw it.

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

My main is already maxed in alchemy baby. wooot! :P
    So glad i chose that prof. 2 hours on flasks and now a mount. Yay.

Main main is not, sadly, an alchy. However, since I plan to level a worgen rogue in Cata, and have already gathered ALL the required mats to level 1-450 alchy on him, and ALREADY have an 80 shammy with maxxed alchy, I'm not concerned.

Right now my orc shaman is my alchemist, and I intend to keep it that way. He'll be semi-retiring in Cataclysm though as my goblin mage begins his career, and he's going to be an engineer. So, no, essentially I will not be switching to alchemy.

When I make my worgen, she will have archaeology, for sure.. Hmm, what goes best with that? Mining?

Deleted
    It's amazing that ppl are gonna give up all their advantages for a mount with an invisible passenger.

IMO it's better to have better stats and easier enchantments than getting alchemy just for a mount and double flask time...

PS: how about reforging btw?
    Last edited by mmoc829d37085d; 2010-09-21 at 08:05 PM. Reason: spelling

I am quite seriously considering dropping Jewelcrafting for it.. but... we'll see. I think it would depend on how beneficial Mastery chimera's eyes are.

Archaeology is kind of a secondary skill, not a prof XD

Glad I already have max alchemy; this is a pretty neat perk. Not sure how often I'll actually use it but it might be fun.

Signature by Shyama!

I have it already maxed on my main as it is my favourite proffesion. That mount is a very nice bonus indeed.

Id say its alrite if you are in a guild with people who can easily provide enchants and gems for you when you need them, and have the mats for them. 2 hours on flasks is something you cannot get elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kawwah View Post
    when i make my worgen, she will have archaeology, for sure.. Hmm, what goes best with that? Mining?
    icwutudidthar

Engineering already provides all the mounts I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    When I make my worgen, she will have archaeology, for sure.. Hmm, what goes best with that? Mining?
    Mining is a secondary profession, like fishing. Every single character can get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    It's amazing that ppl are gonna give up all their advantages for a mount with an invisible passenger.

IMO it's better to have better stats and easier enchantments than getting alchemy just for a mount and double flask time...

Alchemy is the second must fun profession next to JC. I could care less about Min/Max crap. So im missing like 5 dps, boo-hoo. Most people let others play the game for them. They dont mess around with specs, profession etc.

Plus that mount looks great imo.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Invite newbies for a ride, rise, levitate, profit.

Mining is a secondary profession, like fishing. Every single character can get it.
    Did you mean to say Archeology or did they change gathering professions into secondaries?

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
    Archaeology is kind of a secondary skill, not a prof XD
    Beats me. lol

Call me mr. clueless. :P

Already have three alchemists. =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post

PS: how about reforging btw?
    Alchemy also give extra use of potions and elixirs, uniqe flasks and endless mana/healt potion. This plus mount and double flask time is a good reason to change to alchemy. Not that I will do it though. :P