Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrone View Post
    Yeah! Like after he fights with Vol'jin he bursts into tears and says "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you!! *cries*"
    I would be hoping for a 4 year old Human girl personality.
    Is the answer to the Question...

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is a bitch.
    Licking Thralls arse while he's there. Then completely shifting personality when hes gone.
    Like a bad kid in front of a teacher.

Where is Cairne? Is he with Sylvanas and Lor'themar?

Deleted
    Thrall wanted the meeting to be private, as for why Cairne is not there baffles me.

Though it doesn't surprise me that he does not want Lor'themar or Sylvannas there.

Quote Originally Posted by lejeuneking View Post
    They just peridocially start the event. Like every 5 minutes.

I still find it weird that Eitrigg is level 20 and involved.. I can't remember what he's done... Time to hit Wowwiki.

Also, you might notice, its definitely a bug, but Garrosh is facing towards the wall on the PTR. Looks kinda funny.
    He's an argent crusader in Zul'Drak and good friend of Tirion(he saved his life i think)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    He's an argent crusader in Zul'Drak and good friend of Tirion(he saved his life i think)
    Actually it was Tirion who saved Eitrigg I believe, and that is partially why Tirion was forced to exile in the first place in the Eastern Plaguelands. (Sorry if that's what you meant, needed to clear it up :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Durious View Post
    Actually it was Tirion who saved Eitrigg I believe, and that is partially why Tirion was forced to exile in the first place in the Eastern Plaguelands. (Sorry if that's what you meant, needed to clear it up :P)
    They both saved each other on seperate instances in "Of Blood and Honor". Eitrigg saved Tirion by pulling him out of the tower that collapsed on him, and Tirion saved Eitrigg from being executed by dumbass humans just because he was an orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall returns after his gap year at the Maelstrom

Thrall: So Garrosh, how's the Horde doing?

Garrosh: Uhhhh, well Cairne is dead. Sylvanas is corrupting everything within 100 miles of herself and Vol'jin has threatened to murder me..... soooooo pretty good

Thrall: What about Lor'thremar?

Garrosh: Who?
    Last edited by Alraml; 2010-09-22 at 10:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, they still haven't updated the model.

Oh, silly Garrosh and your silly derp face. One day you will be put to rest so you never have to live the life of an emotionally fluctuating abomination of Blizzard writing again.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post

Garrosh: Uhhhh, well Cairne is dead. Sylvanas is corrupting everything within 100 miles of herself and Vol'jin has threatened to murder me..... soooooo pretty good

Winner.

Yea Garrosh will end up alienating and murdering two of his advisers leaving Etrigg and if something would happen to him well Garrosh would have to deal with his best buddy Tirion Fordring
    Me and... what army? Bwahahaha....just you wait and ....see!!!
    *I can't cast that yet* ... once it's off CD ...=_='

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azalu View Post
    thrall returns after his gap year at the maelstrom

thrall: So garrosh, how's the horde doing?

Garrosh: Uhhhh, well cairne is dead. Sylvanas is corrupting everything within 100 miles of herself and vol'jin has threatened to murder me..... Soooooo pretty good

thrall: What about lor'thremar?

qft

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokzman View Post
    Garrosh is a bitch.
    Licking Thralls arse while he's there. Then completely shifting personality when hes gone.
    Like a bad kid in front of a teacher.
    This.

I lol'd
    well played!

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    All tribes but the Darkspear are savage and barbarous and hate everyone else. The Darkspear are an exception among their whole race.
    Ill forgive you for that mistake. But the zandalar are similar to the darkspear and not barbarous/hate everyone
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The best part of this thing, is the fact that Thrall W-I-L-L return... phew.... /wipes brow

But LAWL at the "I will consult with my advisors" bit.. first thing he does is to throw Vol'jin out and fight Cairne.... /facepalm
    Just because Thrall intends to return doesn't mean he will. Who know what could happen throughout the plot of Cataclysm.

15+ Year Old Account

Well done, sir, well done.

Lol! That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    There, since many of you wouldn't have taken a look at the thread, this is why Garrosh's personality Changes.
    You, sir, are a winner

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened to Saurfang.