10+ Year Old Account

About Green Item models .

I was looking around WoWhead and found this beauty : http://cata.wowhead.com/item=57294#. you can either watch the screenshots of it or take a look at it on 3d .
    I have to say I am really happy with this model . anyone else thinks this is a good model and do you people think they will put some "not bad" models for green/blue items ?

By the way look at this too : http://cata.wowhead.com/item=57305#.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too bad, better then the crappy craptastic crap that was WotLK Greens and blues XD
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

10+ Year Old Account
    i would gladly change my quel delar for that green 2h . it's awesome in my eyes

Deleted
    That is a nice looking sword, now if only Blizz would give us a way to show it without gimping our stats.

Simple models are always better. Too bad Blizzard's designers like to create stuff that just feel like part of a twisted parade.

If they keep it nice and clean like that, I am all for it. Too bad that the items that matter are not likely to look so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niter View Post
    Too bad that the items that matter are not likely to look so good.
    Totally agree . If you go to WoWhead and choose your favorite weapon type with required level 81-85 check for the ones with a new picture . they have their own models . 1h maces both melee and casters are just mastepieces . keep up the good work blizz

Nice models, much better than the re-used models that I was stuck wearing all the way from 70-80.