Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Strangest WoW habbit?

After 3-4 years of playing I have experienced many unusual habbits when playing wow. My most recent one is always having to have 100% repair. It's almost like an OCD to not have a notch in my gear. I also have a bad habbit of leveling alts. Im curious as apposed to what your guyses strange habbits would be, try and top mine!

Running around Dalaran. I have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do various emotes (/bye, /kiss, /cry, etc.) to dead enemy Priests in Spirit of Redemption form.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every chance I get I repair my gear, too. xD It's fine though because my guild pays for repairs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Open the mailbox when i have no mail...
    -Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
    -Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
    -Never miss a good chance to shut up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    Running around Dalaran. I have to.
    ^ this

I have a habit of running on the "cracks" on the ground.

A clean mailbox too. Get what I need and delete the leftovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

In addition to my OP, I run on the shadows infront of org when im on the phone usually waiting on a queue. Just something about the jagged and unpredictable shadows keeps me occupied untill the woman has to go to bed xD

Jumping into the instance portal, as if my feet will be cut off if i walk in.

I tend to like to jump from various stair hights and then try to get to the ground without touching middle areas, or I like to jump on top of things with small tops to them.

Deleted
    Before every pull I let my character yell "Where is my vodka?!".

Deleted
    Goin to the fishing daily to see if its the ones you can do in dalaran.

I log out every one of my characters in the same spot every time. Recently it has been a corner in the Dalaran bank. Back in TBC i would log out in the Scryers bank on top of one of the crates. In vanilla i would log out in org on top of the bank. Come to think of it i always log out near or inside of a bank weird i never noticed it before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inciniratore View Post
    Strangest WoW habbit?

interesting topic, i'd have to choose

Last edited by DEEPKVTS; 2010-09-30 at 04:06 AM.

доверять надежде означает знать отчаяние

Deleted
    Run around Dalaran, it's what I do when I need to think. It's like shaking your leg or drumming with your fingers, only better

I spam shift B while waiting around. No idea why, don't even look, just do it. a LOT. (even when im not on wow sometimes now too)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Jumping onto things as I'm running around: staircases, slightly higher or lower levels in the ground, bridges. Basically if I'm changing from one surface to another I will jump across the transition. I have no idea why.

Edit: Also, always logging out in an inn. It's totally pointless at level cap but I guess Jame's leveling guides just trained me really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Inciniratore View Post
    After 3-4 years of playing I have experienced many unusual habbits when playing wow. My most recent one is always having to have 100% repair. It's almost like an OCD to not have a notch in my gear. I also have a bad habbit of leveling alts. Im curious as apposed to what your guyses strange habbits would be, try and top mine!
    I also repair very frequently, and top off ammo on my Hunter every time I'm in a town. Never want to be out in the world with broken armor or no ammo. When it comes to leveling alts, I usually have several and don't like to play any without a near full bar of rested XP.

Oh yes, saluting General Marcus Jonathan when running into Stormwind.

Collecting random trash in my bags and hesitating (so much!) to clean them up.. Until there's no space left.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)