Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World of WarCRASH!

Apparently the highly skilled professionals at Blizzard tripped over a power chord cause most of the US servers are down. GJ Blizzard techies! You R da 733T!!!!

Deleted
    ah, so... we wait for them to come up again or should everyone else make a crying thread on mmo?

1337, 'cus leetspeak is hard. But really, mistakes are humane, it's not (only) demigods that work at Blizzard.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes

10+ Year Old Account
    EU: /larf

I'm sure they'll come up again soon, the french dolts who run our servers don't even know what's going on half the time.
    Not that them being anywhere else in the world would make it less awkward on the communication between the developers and head studio, and the little office that takes care of Europe but...all the same. I'm English, they're french, I'm just gonna blame it on too many bottles of the old wine and call it a day.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirash View Post
    1337, 'cus leetspeak is hard.
    The first rule about leet speak is that there are no rules about leet speak.

Some American guy spilled Big Mac juice on the servers.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Someone finally offed Ghostcrawler and he landed in the server farm. Apparently, his head went right through Scarlet Crusade because I STILL CANT FUCKING GET ON
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Or maybe they're just deploying the new patch on the servers

Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post
    Oh HO HO! It's Big Mac because Big Macs are Americans! and Americans are all fat, as you all know.

You make fun of America, you make fun of FREEDOM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post
    WTF is big mac juice? 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by FlacidGladiator View Post
    I think I know better than blizz, and i would be able to fix unforseeable problems before they happened. I am super human, and smarter than everyone. I know how the world works and if you're as smart as me, things never go wrong.
    /fixed. Seriously, servers have issues grow up

I also find it funny at people freaking out that they can't get online "OMG my lifeline, I'm melting, meeellltttiinnngg... aahhhhgghhhhhh"

that shiny gold round thing on the door next to your dusty shoes, grab it, it won't hurt you, turn it, and step outside.
    This poll is on the MMO-champ forums, where everyone hates everything.
    Players that e-peen have low self esteem in real life, the reason is people that are failers in the real world have to find ways to be a success.

Next time your a victim to e-peen don't get upset, pitty the e-peener because you know the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fligahgigook View Post
    WTF is big mac juice? 0.o
    It's pretty simple, but does require a blender. Go to McDonalds and buy a Big Mac, put the big mac into the blender. Blend. Voila, big mac juice.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could go outside for some time? Look at the flowers, listen to the birds, enjoy whatever weather you're having over there in the states..
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

DCing all day on Executus EU.... :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist View Post
    You're walking into a joke about patriotism, you do realize that, right?
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

Dethecus is still up.

YOUR PAIN GIVES ME STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist View Post
    Oh HO HO! It's Big Mac because Big Macs are Americans! and Americans are all fat, as you all know.

I had hope that that was going to be an awesome rip, that you said the second thing. Please don't let that post be the true comback to the big mac rip. Here I'll make a new one.

Oh HO HO! It's Big Mac because Big Macs are Americans! and Americans are all fat, as you all know. Why don't you go back to your room and cry about the serves being down while the big boys fix it eh?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Khainos View Post
    You're walking into a joke about patriotism, you do realize that, right?
    What's that? Sounds like LEE-BI-RALE TALK to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

This is nothing.

I remember doing SSC, or should I say raiding the login screen, in TBC. Instance servers were crashing non-stop on Destromath, so comparatively the game has spectacular consistency these days for server stability.