Cool My dream BM 51-talent

i always felt like the BM 51 talent was wasted on the ability to tame exotic pets. i always wanted....get rdy

DRAGON TAMER
    you now have the ability to tame dragons and gain 4 extra pet talent points

imagine taming fire breathing monsters, id imagine them to have their own tree and everything not just a ferocity tree, something with talents that not only boost damage but offer some utillity, NOTE: not all these talent would coexist maybe like aerial assault with either singe or melt.
    aerial assualt:charge the enemy knocking them down
    Singe:allows the dragons fireblast to reduce the targets armor by 25%
    melt:allows the dragons fireblast to slow movement speed by 70% for 10 sec
    Sacrifice: your dragon throws his body infront of you taking damage for the next 2 attacks made against you. must be within 5 yards

basic attack would be swipe
    special attack would be fireblast

10+ Year Old Account
    someone should tell dragons are intellectual creatures in the eyes of blizzard and as such cannot be tamed by hunters.

sure we can tame gorillas and raptors and that one dranei managed to tame a druid but we cant tame dragons.

but yes one can dream of having a dragon for a pet if need be...

oh and fireblast would miss so many times when you want it to hit you'd be better of w/ flamethrower or fire punch.
    Last edited by Dr. Max Del; 2010-09-22 at 08:32 PM. Reason: the game
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aldar View Post
    i always felt like the BM 51 talent was wasted on the ability to tame exotic pets. i always wanted....get rdy

DRAGON TAMER
    you now have the ability to tame dragons and gain 4 extra pet talent points

imagine taming fire breathing monsters, id imagine them to have their own tree and everything not just a ferocity tree, something with talents that not only boost damage but offer some utillity, NOTE: not all these talent would coexist maybe like aerial assault with either singe or melt.
    aerial assualt:charge the enemy knocking them down
    Singe:allows the dragons fireblast to reduce the targets armor by 25%
    melt:allows the dragons fireblast to slow movement speed by 70% for 10 sec
    Sacrifice: your dragon throws his body infront of you taking damage for the next 2 attacks made against you. must be within 5 yards

basic attack would be swipe
    special attack would be fireblast

dragons aren't beast in wow lore.

I would reroll if that happened. I'm so sick of dragons.

There are no more 51pt talents, it's going to be 31pt final tier again ^^;;

Also, you are basically asking to be able to keep a cousin of the big bad final boss as your slave, as well as the option of naming it Fluffy. >.>

... I really wish all the "I wanna tame dragon" threads would just quietly die in a corner somewhere and stop popping up -_-;; Lore absolutely does not allow for it and genuine mythology/folklore doesn't allow for it. It is VERY rare to find genuine stories about dragons (ie: stories not created by a specific person in the last 200 years,) that portray a dragon as less intelligent than a human, and usually seem to be smarter than the average human. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for hunters to be able to tame dragons, and Blizz has said many times over the years that it is never going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfrosty View Post
    I would reroll if that happened. I'm so sick of dragons.
    this so much

---------- Post added 2010-09-23 at 02:00 PM ----------

please never this, we already have a potion that change us into dragon, making a lot of rpiers becoming dragon, pls no dragon taming.