Poll: Who is the most AWSOME healer in Cataclysm, (will be)?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Arrow Most AWSOME.. in future healer, as in Cataclysm

By reading comments from Blizzard(blue) and checking the new talent trees and the abilities that come in Cataclysm. Even by playing in the beta..
    We can look in the presant beta patch notes and experience the gameplay in beta to get an idea how the future healing classes will be.
    So you might get a clue of what you think is the most AWSOME healer of them all?
    What do you say? And what is so awsome about the awsome healing class you think would be awsome in the awsome Cataclysm?
    Just share your opinion & why.

I'm kinda between the Druid and Priest, don't know yet.

Deleted
    And can you share some reasons why you think Druids and Priests are gonna be awsome fun healer in the future?

I don't know.
    Last edited by Archimourne; 2010-09-23 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    I believe that druid healing will be tons of fun because it'll be more about awareness than it has. Using ToL at the right time, Refreshing Lifebloom with a Nourish (It's a two-spell version of Regrowth) etc etc

I want the class to stay different in terms of how healing works, I'm more of a mover than a stand-still-and-cast'er.

Lifebloom seems to be making its triumphant return, it felt like the spell got ignored and forgotten in late-wotlk.

Deleted
    Derailing your own thread nice. well good luck with your druid or priests in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimourne View Post
    This!

That's all you get from me.
    Can you explain it to me then (if you won't explain it to him), why do you think druids and priests are gonna be awesome?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.