Poll: Do think as a community gets bigger their are more noobs and trolls?

10+ Year Old Account

Community Growth Issues

Do you think as a community grows on the internet (this includes WoW) that eventually it starts to have a better chance of getting noobs (not newbies) or trolls who tend to ruin the game or internet for some people?

My point being is that the noobs I'm referring to are gs elitists (wants 5.4k for ICC10 normal) and trolls on mmo-champion.com that are constantly getting banned.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2010-09-23 at 11:59 AM.
    Hey everyone

For one, I don't see how there could be any other option on the poll other then "Yes". It might as well have been a statement. Of course the bigger the community gets the more you will come across trolls and your definition of "noobs". But secondly, who cares? If you feel that someone asking for a 5.4k GS for ICC 10 is unreasonable then just don't join that group. No point in making a poll about it on here.
    If I see you... you're dead. If you see me... oh wait, you can't!

10+ Year Old Account
    that is just a fact of life, everywhere you go there will be at least 1 ass, and or idiot. but the nice thing is you can for the most part ignore those people and the majority of people have good working hearts and minds. Unless you are a troll or idiot then your doomed to be anti social and generally hated till you figure out that the world will not put up with your crud forever

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Noobs and trolls never ruined the game for me, it are usually the people thinking they are awesome and better than those newbies that ruin my gaming experience.
    And with raiding during wotlk being so easy, we got a lot of those.
    Yeah, like the asshole pointing out I'm pvp spec spriest and I'd fail in a raid though having 1K less of a GS than him, I pull agro 7 times in a heroic. Gee, thanks. They trolls and n00bs only make me try harder when it is on the spot, otherwise their statements rarely linger longer than the time it took to read it.