Help me install Hard Drives

Hello

Ok so I'm no computer building expert and have only built basic computers in the past. What I am planning on doing for my new build is using 2 hard drives, a solid state drive for windows + wow along with a normal hdd for file storage. My question now becomes, how would I go about doing this? I have never built a comp with 2 hard drives and so am not familiar with how I would have to set everything up and how to configure everything so that the solid state has wow plus windows and the other drive is a storage drive. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, Thank you very much for your time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Plug in the drives, boot on your Windows disk, select the SSD during installation... That's about it.

Easiest way to avoid any and all problems is that you pull the cables off from your current mechanical disc first, and boot the computer with the SSD alone. You boot with Windows installation CD, and do clean install of the operating system on the SSD. After that shut down, and plug back in the mechanical disc. Then install into the SSD what you need, copy over settings from the mechanical disc and you're set.

Another option is using some disc imager program to copy over whole C disk from the HDD into SSD without reinstalling anything, but it has the downsides of copying all junk that has piled over the months/years, as well as potential trojans/keyloggers and stuff you want to get rid of. Also the disc imaging will not work if your current C drive is larger than the SSD.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.