Following the pokemon trend

What 6 pokemon do you like playing the most? theres atleast 1 you must have in no matter what group you set up. for me? my 6 are

1. Milotic: back when i used to play this water type was pretty much the best out there. had a high s.def so grass or lighting atks were super effective but nothing tooo bad most of the time. it speed was respectable unless ur pokemon was hasty nature it got the drop on you. it could heal and on more than 1 occasion it won the beauty contest.

2. Dragonite: old favorite that never dies everyone at 1 time had a dragonite..."hopefully" this guy was stong, fast and able to learn almost anything being a dragon most of his weaknesses were cut out, but ice.

3. Zapdos. an electric, legenadry/god. Zapdos only has a few known weaknesses. being both flying and electric knock out a considerable number of weaknesses also being a legendary its slightly stronger then ur average pokemon.

4. Flareon. weak yes but this pokemon has spunk that i rather enjoy.

5.Zangoose. why this 1? i took it to the elite 4 a lv 29 and it was fast durable and even won a fight for me in a clutch situation.

6.Metagross. quite frankly? he just looks bad ass. hes not weak to have on a team what so ever and being a steel type makes him pretty tough.

so? what do you choose?
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    My sarcasm meter just blew up and killed half the town. I hope you're happy now.

Original 151 is what the cool kids roll with

the original are all well and good but the newer guys have some neat stuff. more than ever there are pokemon with no weaknesses. ever seen a sableve? but more to the title i havent played in a while either i miss my charizard and kingdra

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped watching/playing Pokemon when the 2nd set of Pokemon were released. On Pokemon Gold my absolute favorite one was Miltank. I know Miltanks suck and all but when they're level 99 they still rape your face with a shadow ball XD

Blastoise
    Blazeiken
    Blissy
    Steellix
    Rosselia
    Mew

That was my main team when i fought online!
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

15+ Year Old Account
    Raichu, Geodude, Onyx, Charizard, Hitmonlee, Ghastly.

I did the same as Rageissues, Pokemon died for me when they introduced a new set of monsters. That said, Blastoise was always my favorite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I stopped watching/playing Pokemon when the 2nd set of Pokemon were released. On Pokemon Gold my absolute favorite one was Miltank. I know Miltanks suck and all but when they're level 99 they still rape your face with a shadow ball XD
    ... except Miltank was in the 2nd set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Typhlosion
    Ampharos
    Ho-oh
    Dragonite
    Poliwhirl
    Togetic

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the Gold and Silver versions were decent but that's around the time I stopped watching the series.

Infernape, Dragonite, Charmander, Honchkrow, Toxicroak and Flareon.

Stopped watching the show awhile ago but still play the games all the time.

I liked the first 2 series. After that it got milked out. R/B/Y/G/S/C were my favorites. Seen the new generation 5? Pathetic :P My favorite team was :

Charizard
    Tyranitar
    Pikachu ( Ye ye i know :/ )
    Houndoom
    Steelix
    Gengar

there making 2 new games called black and white i do beleive. i saw some of the pokemon there really not impressive and they look bad now...its like there repeating them selves they could have stopped at 300...but theres over 600 now....why?

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    there making 2 new games called black and white i do beleive. i saw some of the pokemon there really not impressive and they look bad now...its like there repeating them selves they could have stopped at 300...but theres over 600 now....why?
    it's very simple.

they want MORE MONEY.