First frost purchase

Hey guys, just wondering what you think would be the best thing for me to buy with frosts?
    (wowarmory)character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Epicwarrior (It wont let me post the link, because I have no post count >_>)

Cheers for the help guys

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Epicwarrior

anything you want. it wont last too long anyways, with Cataclysm release iminent
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

I usually looked at my gear and saw what need could be boosted the most. The belt was usually that piece of equipment and it is one of the cheaper items.

So, you would recommend the belt? What about tier gear? Should i get the leather belt or plate one?

i think it might be the leather belt for you guys....dont quote me on that one...usually what I do is look at the trinkets or belt first since they are the cheaper ones...you can always do vault to get your gloves and pants but they are right too with cata coming so soon it really doesnt matter

I realize that cata is coming out soon, and I simply don't care, there is still plenty of time for me to play this character, Im looking for advice on what to buy next

for a warrior i would get the plate belt over the leather unless the leather one has the stat increases you need

The leather belt has amazing stats, they are better in every way, the plate belt has more AP, thats about it

4.0 is very soon and you get armor spec in that. 5% to your highest stat if you are in all plate. In addition the leather belt will get changed to almost pure agi so it will no longer be better. I would get a trinket for now and wait and see for 4.0, the PTR is coming along fairly fast on fixing issues and it seems mostly it's up to test the world events.

Landsoul's spreadsheet at ElitistJerks provides hard numbers for planning your upgrades. Since we're so close to Cata, I'd only buy the plate items and begin with your lowest pieces first. Also check out what crafted and BoA items are available.

wait for cata and get GOLD from the frost badges!