Plate Expertise - Tier 11

Is it just me or has blizzard decided that they can force expertise onto plate dps by putting onto a helmet piece only to make us choose between the cool looks of the tier 11 helmet or pure itemization or could it be that expertise is useful now?

expertise has always been useful.. i dont see why you would think otherwise..

Reforging says "Hi"

Expertise is quite underrated stat, and OP shows it quite well.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

I think expertise is a bit low on the tank pieces. I'm already thinking of reforging some more on my gear. Getting dodged/parried or missing an attack as a DK tank is pretty terrible with the slow rune recharge system.

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio View Post
    Reforging says "Hi"
    This.

Judging from your sig, you're a DPS DK, and you're going to need 26 points to hit the "cap". Considering you need 30,02(I think) rating pr point, you're going to need 780,52, or 781 to be completely capped, so the 168 rating on the cap should go a good way and even if you go over, Reforging is a gift
    Last edited by Horace; 2010-09-27 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Missed a word

Actually if the OP is an unholy DK, right now we're basically going for as low expertise as possible for highest dps.

Not quite sure how that will work with cata changes, but it seems that at least for unholy in the early tier expertise won't be that important. So yes, from that point of view he might be right However, I wouldn't say it's completely useless like he did.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio View Post
    Actually if the OP is an unholy DK, right now we're basically going for as low expertise as possible for highest dps.

Not quite sure how that will work with cata changes, but it seems that at least for unholy in the early tier expertise won't be that important. So yes, from that point of view he might be right However, I wouldn't say it's completely useless like he did.
    Ah, I stand corrected. But yeah, first tier of the expansion isn't going to be optimized fully, as to avoid inflatation of stats in later tiers, making the jump into next expansion even more ridiculous, etc. etc. etc.