Deleted

Paladin race change

So i got my human paladin that i havnt touched for years but gonna play pally once cata once i can get my human to become tauren.

So to my question can you racechange from belf to tauren once they hit the patch(before they actually release the 85 cap) or do you have to wait until release or even worse will they put it on hold until like 80% are lvl 85?

cuz if its so im gonna go belf now, And yes i have been to us forums and eu forums but cant find a flying jack about it not information when at all.

if somone from us could make a post on us forum that would be great to ask polite to blizz

15+ Year Old Account
    No one knows yet- Blizzard hasn't specified on when you can change to a new race combo, and when you can change to a new race (Gob/Worg).

15+ Year Old Account
    IT's unknown yet. They have said that the new race combo's will be available after the cataclysm events, but before the expansion hits shelves, but really no word on when you can change to them.

Now, it's safe to say it's still a bit before that will happen, and changing to Belf now will allow you to build yourself up on horde and start settling in, giving you ample time, rather than trying to do it later when there will be more hustle and bustle. That said, it will cost you 25$ extra, but I think it'd be worth it. Not to mention i'm sure when they do allow the changes it'll be a bigger cluster f*ck to try and get on over to horde.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

the races available now should in thoery be available but may have to wait for worgen and goblin most likely but we will have to suck it and see what happens
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Deleted
    money aint the problem its just feels stupid if i can do it when cata patch comes and i have to do it again, wich you propably understood .

Reason not be hate the looks and hate the racials. goblin pally? woot? its only tauren that gets paladins on horde side!

anyway i have to wait and see then ive been looking after blue posts and stuff but cant find anything so was wondering if i missed somthing.

Very well then thanks for input anyway i guess i stick to be then until cata hit the shelfs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    money aint the problem its just feels stupid if i can do it when cata patch comes and i have to do it again, wich you propably understood .

Reason not be hate the looks and hate the racials. goblin pally? woot? its only tauren that gets paladins on horde side!

anyway i have to wait and see then ive been looking after blue posts and stuff but cant find anything so was wondering if i missed somthing.

Very well then thanks for input anyway i guess i stick to be then until cata hit the shelfs.
    Yeah, I did understand, I was just saying how for me I'd rather be over there sooner, so that I could get adjusted and settled and have just a small aesthetic change come cataclysm rather than the faction change then when things are going to be really hectic and off the wall. I am unsure if my post was misleading but I wasn't saying just change to a Blood Elf and settle with it, I was saying I think it'd be best to change to Blood Elf now, and settle and adjust now, and then just race change when it's available, more expensive, but less stressful and allows you to get a better start to cataclysm.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I hear that you might be able to change on day one, and they could exclude you for realm firsts.

Unofficial, no source. Just rumors.

I think I saw that the Worgen Realm First for level 85 has the requirement that you have completed the Gilneas starting quests. This may mean that you can switch to the new races asap. I remember reading that the New Race/Class combos will not be available until Cataclysm proper is released, I can't remember the source(it was probably on WowInsider).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inanyas View Post
    I think I saw that the Worgen Realm First for level 85 has the requirement that you have completed the Gilneas starting quests. This may mean that you can switch to the new races asap. I remember reading that the New Race/Class combos will not be available until Cataclysm proper is released, I can't remember the source(it was probably on WowInsider).
    yes, there was a blue post saying that in order to get these 'realm first' achievements you had to have completed that races specialized race/class starter quests, effectively denying anyone who race changes, so don't be surprised if you can race change from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nij View Post
    I hear that you might be able to change on day one, and they could exclude you for realm firsts.

Unofficial, no source. Just rumors.
    I think they removed the racial ones and only have the class ones for server first, or did I get that the wrong way around?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think they removed the racial ones and only have the class ones for server first, or did I get that the wrong way around?
    There is both the racial and class ones I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DEEPKVTS View Post
    yes, there was a blue post saying that in order to get these 'realm first' achievements you had to have completed that races specialized race/class starter quests, effectively denying anyone who race changes, so don't be surprised if you can race change from day one.
    please note that this also means worgen DK's and Goblin DK's are exempt from realm first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    There is both the racial and class ones I believe.
    You're right, I got completely mixed up there and was thinking of the server first achievements for 450 Professions and first to level 80 were removed ages ago, which is where I got the idea in my head. I found an old quote from Tigole about it here:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We’ve decided to remove the titles for the Realm First Feats of Strength that are associated with reaching level 80. We’ve also removed the titles associated with the Realm First Feats of Strength associated with gaining 450 skill in the professions and secondary skill. Lastly, we’ve removed the title associated with Realm First to accomplish the Northrend Vanguard achievement.

Realm First boss kill achievements will still grant a title.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.