... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love this mount!

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Because Horde is better faction.
    some people have several 80 on both fractions

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    Simply turns AV into a shooting gallery again. At least the battleground queues will be stupid fast.
    Gotta agree here, ofcourse it also depends on the battlegroup i'm currently in but I really notice bg's have been empty for ages. Not being able to compete with arena players in BG (due to gear atleast) can be demotivating... and with guild pvp achievements it can be a lot more fun if everyone gets nice rewards for running those/

what's with the tabard on the scorpion? i don't see a spot for it. does the horde mount not get one?!

Deleted
    "Imagine a rogue could do 80% of their damage just by right clicking on a target. That means that at best, you've got 20% of damage to play with to separate the best rogue in the world from the guy who just autoattacks. "

kinda fertile imagination...

Scorpions armour looks kinda choppy and rushed on. Nice to see the class trainers in northrend, thats a fine trade for portals when my mains not going to need them anyway.

oooooooo yeeeeeeah go the scorpian

I myself prefer the lion. Like the scorpion says "For the Horde", the lion says "For the Alliance". While both mounts are fantastic, the lion is just so proud, not to say it's the sign of Stormwind.

I really like this portals removal, Town of Warcraft since BC is so boring.

Ok it's official, i'm going horde, GIVE THAT SCORPION instead of the 50th tiger oh sorry it's a lion apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Because traveling on these goddamn ships is soo much fun. right?
    Well the Zepplin Towers are gone outside Orgimmar not sure how you get to Northrend now.

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man the scorpion mount has just got even better. \o/

I feel a bit sorry for the alliance players who get another cat. Ok it is nice but seriously another one..

i like scorpion mount, but saying that horde mount is better than alliance or vice versa is purely individual. i, for example, like lion more than scorpion.
    and the scorpion model is in game for ages, so it is re-used in a way, not as a mount but still :P
    Last edited by Noblees; 2010-09-28 at 10:03 AM.

Deleted
    Sure, the scorpion is awesome (and very Horde), but the lion is also incredibly cool (and very Alliance) in my opinion.

Deleted
    Keep on hearing so much about rogues lately, must say I haven't really played my rogue much within the Cataclysm beta, but judging at the current content.... why fix what aint broken? My passive auto-attack dmg in ICC10 is like 4k dps, timing my rotations right and I pull like 40k dps on trash and like 10 ~ 11k dps on bosses.

I truly dun get all the 80% of rogue dmg coming from auto-attack. Since my own experience for me.... that's simply not the case.

To me it sounds much more like the entire issue comes down to a simple case of l2p. I too see plenty of rogues pulling only about 5k dps in ICC10, even if they outgear me. That's not a case of the class being broken, it's a matter of the player being broken.

If any, I'd say rogues are TOO powerful. Amongst the top in single target dps, and well beyond average on area damage... within a single talent build? If PvE damage like that mattered in fairness, a nerf would be in place .

I so love being Horde!!!
    Hell ya

Deleted
    So when we all get an AH in Dalaran, what perk will Engineers get instead? Is Mobile AH still on the table?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I thought that the Black Qiraji Battle Tank was awesome, but this... Holy S***, that mount truly does look ridiculously awesome. I hate that Horde get this and Alliance does not... Never been a fan of class specific and race specific items, but faction specific, that's in a league of suckiness its own.

I really hate that I won't be able to get that mount. :'(

Just make both mounts available for both factions! Or, create another (less awesome) Horde specific mount and make this one available for both factions.
    Eh, don't worry. If basically every previous mount is any example, eventually we'll see a reskin available for all.

On topic: No portals in Dalaran or Shatt, huh? Hmm. *stares at Trans-Dimensional Fabricator* Please work like I want for once...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy Wolf View Post
    HOLY SHIT! that scorpid is fuckin sick!!
    Someone call a vet?

Glad I'm actually Alliance... I wouldn't be looking forward to having that scorpion's stinger through my toon's head everywhere I go.