Poll: Favorite alliance leader

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stormrage really doesn't count. He went to sleep before the Night Elves really picked a side, they were allied to both Thrall's Horde and Jaina's Alliance at and immediately after Hyjal.

He only now wakes up, but is allied to both.

Edit: But in case I'm wrong, I voted for him.

Deleted
    Half of your choices are humans.

But I still voted for Anduin Lothar. Come on!

Hard choice between Velen and Magni. Have to go with Magni though.

velen or magni for me

i am offended and not going to vote BECAUSE High Tinker Mekkatorque isnt on there.........i mean COMEON at least he is still alive compared to those old/dead ppl

(i am one angry gnome)
    Last edited by PlatedPriest; 2010-09-29 at 12:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Terenas Menethil. He stuck to his principles and made a decision. It was a decision that was quite unpopular with his neighboring Alliance nations, including Gilneas, but in the end it proved to be the right decision as far as the entire world goes. In the end it took the forces of the damned and the betrayal of his own son to finally bring his seventy year reign to a close. Wherever he is in the herafter, I hope he can reflect on his decisions with pride and knowing that he was the greatest human to ever live.

Least Favorite: Turalyon. Hero of the Alliance in Outland he might have been, he was still a whiny bitch in my book. "You blame me for Lothar's death, don't you?" Ugh. /bitchslap

May he continue to swim through the Nether till the end of time, the image of Garrosh giving his elven woman the ole' heave ho fresh in his mind for eternity.

...okay, that last part never happened but I can't help but laugh at it anyway because the thought of it is so damned awesome. ;D
    Last edited by willjones410; 2010-09-29 at 01:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    Least Favorite: Turalyon.
    Oh come on, he took up Lothar's broken sword, defeated Doomhammer and then spared his life as a sign of mercy, despite the fact that Doomhammer had JUST killed his mentor and leader.

He then proceeded on to driving the orcs back into the portal.

It's not like he sat on the lazy side before entering the portal himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go Night Elves

Everybody seems to love Velen for some reason.... have you all not seen the screenshots of the Cataclysm event?! Velen wants us to run away! O.o coward I say!

Quote Originally Posted by Uthas View Post
    Everybody seems to love Velen for some reason.... have you all not seen the screenshots of the Cataclysm event?! Velen wants us to run away! O.o coward I say!
    Yes, because fleeing certain doom—even in order to regroup and kick certain doom's ass later, when things are in your favor—is "cowardice" as opposed to possession of a survival instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Oh come on, he took up Lothar's broken sword, defeated Doomhammer and then spared his life as a sign of mercy, despite the fact that Doomhammer had JUST killed his mentor and leader.

He then proceeded on to driving the orcs back into the portal.

It's not like he sat on the lazy side before entering the portal himself.
    I never claimed otherwise, though I would like to point out that Lothar did die by losing in a 1v1 against Doomhammer, but I guess Turalyon didn't really see it that way? He still uses it as a reason to rage and unite against the orcs. *shrugs* I'm not saying the guy's not heroic, but personally, I'll never be able to see over "You Blame me for Lothar, Don't You? QQ my poor bleeding heart! Woe is me!" :P

Maybe another big reason is because he's become sort of a religious icon for a lot of Alliance fantards as well.

"O Great Turalyon, Smasher of Orc Faces and Boinker of Hot Elven Women, we, the humble Alliance fans, offer this epeen strokage in your name, so that someday that which is Blizzard can bestow you upon us as the patron NPC of the Alliance, so that you might smite Horde players and make them cry, and we can revel in ultimate Alliance pwnage. We of the Alliance art not good enough to combat the Horde by ourselves, so we cry out for you, our savior, to deliver us from being pwned on a daily basis. In Your Name, Great Turalyon, we beseach thee to return to us and provide us protection, glory, and free Alliance only epics and 310% speed flying mounts. In your heavenly name, Turalyon, we praise thee.

In nomine Turalyonus et Spiritus Sancti. Amen."

Of course, Horde players have held guys like Saurfang on such pedastals before so I guess it's fair. I would just laugh my ass off if Turalyon did come back as a patron of peace between Alliance and Horde like Saurfang is now. Perhaps even as a neutral character.... *GASP* 0_O

Many lols and ragings would be had, yes? ;D

Tyrande Whisperwind. I just think she has the coolest name, at least the way I pronounce it, not sure if it is the correct WoW way.

Im horde and i really dont like any of them lol
    but yeh i like velen coz he cleansed the sunwell for the belfs and he looks badass.
    I was gonna vote jaina but shes kinda a hoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarosos View Post

Meh, it's only a gnome.
    since gnomes get no love .. going with varian

Deleted
    High Tinker Mekatorque. What can I say? I love gnomes nom nom nom...

---------- Post added 2010-09-29 at 04:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Tyrande Whisperwind. I just think she has the coolest name, at least the way I pronounce it, not sure if it is the correct WoW way.
    Prounounced "Tah-rand-ah"

Magni or Varian. Varian is actually becoming a good leader in cataclysm, and i just love dwarves. Magni is awesome.
    THOR IS HERE

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Source)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    King Magni Bronzebeard for the win!

Varian. whats not to like