Poll: Most peaceful playable race is:

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lopus View Post
    Tauren as they will have all the "peaceful" clasess in cata "priest, paladin, druid, shaman" lol jokes aside i dont remember many angry or mean taurens in wow history wile the draenei and Night elves have some big nicks in their record.
    Grimtotem.

Tauren or draenei.. and maybe even gnomes? the rest I can remember a bit of "shoot first! any questions?" type of actions regaurding other people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Altiar View Post
    Night elves are not peaceful play the wc3. They attacked the orcs when they were chopping wood instead of approaching them peacefully. Its either Tauren or Draenei.
    Well the forests are sacred to the night elves so they defend it with great strenght other than that they are very peacefull indeed

Tauren as they will have all the "peaceful" clasess in cata "priest, paladin, druid, shaman" lol jokes aside i dont remember many angry or mean taurens in wow history wile the draenei and Night elves have some big nicks in their record.
    Angry old cow that poison a much older, wise cow demand that you recognize her evil deeds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistine View Post
    Draenei, what have they even done recently? Even the Tauren were involved in the war in northrend, whereas the draenei sat on the sidelines
    Actually there are some draenei forces at least as far as borean tundra i have not done all the areas in northrend whit my alliance toon so not sure how far in they get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually there are some draenei forces at least as far as borean tundra i have not done all the areas in northrend whit my alliance toon so not sure how far in they get.
    Werent Draenei basically told in northrend that the alliance didnt really fully trust them yet? and that the alliance didnt need the help of the vindicators?

Deleted
    There are quite a few that have joined the Crusade, and can be seen around the Coliseum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freoz View Post
    Angry old cow that poison a much older, wise cow demand that you recognize her evil deeds.
    0.0 oh we counting cataclysm stuff ! sorry my lady my fault i will not ignore your evil deeds anymore,

Werent Draenei basically told in northrend that the alliance didnt really fully trust them yet? and that the alliance didnt need the help of the vindicators?
    All hail the alliance!

night elves are *NOT* fucking peaceful.
    if you played wc3 youd realize they're feral and openly xenophobic. or at least they were before they got all gay and alliance-y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei. No question about it.

Night Elves are beating Draenei!? Some people need to brush up on their warcraft culture studies >_>

Alliance don't need any help when it comes to trashing Horde! (draenei are my favorite race anyway, lol)

TAUREN is an anagram for nature...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren hands down. Night elves arent peaceful, they are a xenophobic race that attacks any who enter their forests.

gnomes. and tauren

It's a vote for Tauren in my book, maybe gnomes if you think about it...i mean what gnomes where war-like before siding with the alliance...possibly even draenei, they ran away from their home planet rather than see it destroyed by eredar and only fought the orcs when they were attacked when kil'jaeden found them on draenor. Tough question though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeyoss View Post
    Tauren hands down.
    Grimtotem says hello. Draenei has.... Kurenei? not very dangerous

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the HELL voted Goblin!? Anywya, I'd say Tauren/Draenei.
    Anyone else notice the Pokémon breeding center is on Route 34? Just sayin'.

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!" - Hakumen.

Deleted
    Grimtotem says hello. Draenei has.... Kurenei? not very dangerous
    Auchenai... those were pretty dangerous, not to mention insane.

Who doesn't just want to hug a Tauren?